I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no such thing as too much Stitch! He is my dd (23) soul mate. Once when she was younger I had to run back upstairs during a tornado warning, to get her fave Stitch because she was so scared he would get hurt. We have so many versions of Stitch, including the GIANT pillow pet one, and we love them all. At some point we are supposed to be getting matching Stitch tattoos but she can't find the perfect design.
My dh did $1300 yesterday with no issues. Didn’t even show ID.

Oops lol. Wrong quote. Think @pinkxray was asking about using the Amex offer at Lowe’s 😊

That thread is getting a bit out of hand LOL, people are so worked up and getting snarky!
Omg right? I was laughing at first this morning and then sad when all those people (including a mod) were basically like “stop this chatter and keep this line clear- we only want to know when everything is actually opened” Like they want us to tell them when a link goes live but we’re not allowed to help each other find a live a link? :rotfl2:

Yeah. Might be urine in there from the kids in the building too. We do waterparks tho?? He went in the Beach club pool in 2016 but hasn’t done a hotel pool since then either. (Well at Atlantis we did the pools I’m shocked he did it there lol)
That’s so funny because I’m so not a germ phobe but i hate water parks. The gross bathrooms alone do me in.
Same here. 0/7
I'm hoping I get mine in time for plastique as well and CIP for DSs next hockey payment.
Bummer I think the promotion had to be made for payments by June 30th if your sending a check that date has passed.
Door handles, buffets, tv remotes -these don't phase me. Now bugs, especially cockroaches, are a whole different story! I'd be sleeping in a hotel!!! I'm freaking out just reading this :crazy2:
Mines mice. Eeewwww
Yes! Second public link. Did dummy bookings for both cards. My first card was in July 2018, closed that in January. Got this card beginning of May. I requested a match and got encouraging language back on chat, but never even received a letter about it afterwards, so I wasn’t expecting to get the extra 20k. Which honestly I don’t need to book Japan, so it’s fine.
Awesome. Do you remember if the offers were similar? I’m guessing not since almost a year ago. Congrats! Yeah for booking soon!
I may serioulsy need to rethink my desire to move to FL. I am afraid of bugs to the point I have nightmares. All this talk is grossing me out.
I hate the winter here in NE (though this past one was totally bearable) but I couldn’t do FL. Not the bugs the humidity this time of year would kill me. I’m thinking San Diego and I would get along nicely

I didn’t know what a palmetto bug was so I looked it up. It looks almost exactly the same as an American cockroach. Do palmetto bugs crawl in the pipes? We found the bug in the kitchen sink.

Palmetto bugs and American cockroaches are the same. I thought you might have seen one of the little German cockroaches that we also have in Florida. They freak me out slightly less than Palmetto Bugs. Yes they will get in pipes. Pour some diatomaceous earth in the drain too.

I logged into my Amex biz acct and got a pop up for pre-approval on BBP. Is that worth taking? It uses one of my Amex slots right? I'm most likely keeping my Rose Gold, I seem to get a lot of great offers on it and the $10 dining credit is very handy.

Palmetto bugs and American cockroaches are the same. I thought you might have seen one of the little German cockroaches that we also have in Florida. They freak me out slightly less than Palmetto Bugs. Yes they will get in pipes. Pour some diatomaceous earth in the drain too.

I was gonna say, I appreciate someone named them "Palmetto bugs" in an attempt to make them seem less bad, but all roaches require the same thing: death by fire. Ever been woken up by a roach scurrying across your body? Yeah, me neither, definitely not why we moved to the north.

I may serioulsy need to rethink my desire to move to FL. I am afraid of bugs to the point I have nightmares. All this talk is grossing me out.

Don't move South if bugs bother you. Like @calypso726 said, wait till you see a palmetto bug. And then there are the lizards, they can occasionally get in the house. Cats should keep them out but I remember as a kid they would crawl down the chimney and then not be able to get out.:crazy2:

Don't move South if bugs bother you. Like @calypso726 said, wait till you see a palmetto bug. And then there are the lizards, they can occasionally get in the house. Cats should keep them out but I remember as a kid they would crawl down the chimney and then not be able to get out.:crazy2:

The lizards and snakes don’t bother me. I used to catch them when I was a kid. Still do if one gets in the house. I catch it and bring it outside.

Best to wait for what you want! If DH has his orange AP slider, that will be good enough for you both to enter on the PH tapstyle. No need to take the AP card out.

I will 100% get the birthday one for the trip by my birthday next year (if it is still in stock then). The aliens are cute, but I don't think I am upgrading or ordering for my AP or any resort reservations just yet.

I wanted the bday one in May for DD’s bday trip but couldn’t find it on property and didn’t plan ahead enough to order online. I ended up getting the snack one because she is all about the food. Found it in DHS, first store on right.

Some of you follow bank bonuses so some highlights as of late:

• Sofi: $50 for depositing $100, must use support link (we have a few on DISchurners!). Support link also gets $50. My bonus and a couple referrals posted the next day. This was $25/$25 but jumped to $50/$50 a couple days ago so no idea if or when it will go up/down from here. CAUTION: link must say “money” in the url or no bonus. The page will say something like “[first name] wants you to get $50”. Make your own link by generating one from Sofi and then change the url to match the format of the ones on DoC. Notable due to how fast bonus posts & ability to support link your other players.
  • Wells Fargo: more complicated but they have a $400 bonus offer for making $3k in combined deposits for 3 months. ACHs have been triggering the bonus. I’m waiting on my bonus as I just completed reqs (hopefully, I used Ally). Notable because $400 is a huge bank bonus
  • Chase business checking $300 is back. Chase is fine with sole prop businesses, anyone willing to get a CIP should consider this for your “biz” as well. Some recent DPs of people opening online and then having the offer added, check DoC comments if you want to try that method. Note: If you’re a signer on a biz account already you won’t qualify (ie work has you as a signer on the company account, doesn’t matter that you aren’t the owner).
  • CA peeps (not that I don’t love everyone else but us CA have few and far between state specific deals ;) )- BBVA CA $250 Checking & Savings special. DoC has confusing and some straight up wrong details on this but the fine print says you can open on the phone. I did and it was the weirdest bank opening experience and I’m in a pending state for now (took a person on Reddit an hour, took me 25 mins but my person didn’t even give me an application ID which apparently they were supposed to and they gave me bad info on how long it takes to get my account number). This is a 2 week special expiring July 1 so I’m posting it but if you’re not familiar with BBVA they’re kinda weird so I recommend it only for more experienced bonus chasers.
As our vets know my first churning love was bank bonuses so sometimes I’ll throw bank bonuses into our cc discussion here. If you are intrigued but don’t know much about bank bonus chasing check out the Bank Bonuses 101 thread on DISchurners before applying for any.

Thanks for posting. My last one was First TN and it posted in may. Starting another is on my to-do list. I got a mailer for 5/3 bank that I may go for. It is no direct deposit which is great.

Anyone listed DL cards with Raise? I put a $50 up and it said they’d approve it within 24 hours but I’m going on 48 hours and it’s still pending.

ETA: just saw the “all travel cards will be held for 45 days” restriction. Darn, thought that was AA specific.
I sold a Delta GC on Raise a couple weeks ago. It posted quickly, in 24 hours or less, and sold the same day. I was surprised because my AA cards have a 45 day wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter