I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I called and it was quick and painless and the cert is back in my account, but I still got bonvoyed. Now there are no hotels available to book with points for that night! Last night there were 4 options!

Keep checking as this goes back and forth.

Past 24 hours and no WDW tickets. I got the travel documents e-mail at about 23.5 hours. WDW confirmation # is "pending" on the document. It shows it 4 times for the 4 tickets. Same as when I looked at the travel documents online earlier today.

The obsessive checking was bad, maybe even worse than a CIP app! Especially as it got closer and closer to 24 hours.

Guess we'll see what tomorrow brings! 🤞

I got the same update in an email from Delta (ticket confirmation numbers are pending) but now I cannot pull up my reservation on the Delta website; I get this error when I enter my info: "Oh no! We're sorry, this Delta Vacations package is not available in My Trips. For any questions or assistance regarding your trip, please contact Delta Vacations at 1-800-800-1504."

I'm coming up on 24 hours but I purchased the insurance so I could wait I guess, but not being able to access the reservation has me a little worried (and annoyed). Wondering if I should call or wait to see what happens.

ETA: I called to ask why I couldn't access the reservation online, and the agent (after a 15 minute or so hold to investigate) said that because I had ordered more park tickets than travelers, the reservation had been flagged for follow-up to ensure that I really did want all of the park tickets in my name because they could not be issued in other people's names and they were non-transferable. I told her that it was fine if they were all in my name, that I just planned to enter them in my account for future use. She said that was fine, and I should get the tickets within another 24 hours. I didn't argue with her about the tickets being non-transferable because I'm pretty sure that's not how Disney tickets work (that so long as the tickets haven't been used, they can be transferred). Just a heads-up in case anyone else is in this position.

Last edited:
My FN cert for my Marriott Personal whatever the heck they call it now is here! I expect the AF to post next March so I'll probably keep the card until then and then depending on what I've been able to do with all my FN certs reevaluate.

Now I have:
35k certs expiring 11/19, 1/20, 1/20, 6/20, and 9/20
50k certs expiring 9/20, 11/20 (assumption)

Free trip to Disneyland!

Argh, I need to add one night to our hotel stay for HHN. What would be really nice would be to rebook it as one stay, but nooooooo, I can book Sun (night I'm adding) separately, and I can book Thurs separately, and I can book Fri-Sat (because when you add Sat it tells you it requires two nights)… but I can't just book Thurs to Sun :badpc:

I got the same update in an email from Delta (ticket confirmation numbers are pending) but now I cannot pull up my reservation on the Delta website; I get this error when I enter my info: "Oh no! We're sorry, this Delta Vacations package is not available in My Trips. For any questions or assistance regarding your trip, please contact Delta Vacations at 1-800-800-1504."

I'm coming up on 24 hours but I purchased the insurance so I could wait I guess, but not being able to access the reservation has me a little worried (and annoyed). Wondering if I should call or wait to see what happens.

ETA: I called to ask why I couldn't access the reservation online, and the agent (after a 15 minute or so hold to investigate) said that because I had ordered more park tickets than travelers, the reservation had been flagged for follow-up to ensure that I really did want all of the park tickets in my name because they could not be issued in other people's names and they were non-transferable. I told her that it was fine if they were all in my name, that I just planned to enter them in my account for future use. She said that was fine, and I should get the tickets within another 24 hours. I didn't argue with her about the tickets being non-transferable because I'm pretty sure that's not how Disney tickets work (that so long as the tickets haven't been used, they can be transferred). Just a heads-up in case anyone else is in this position.

Thank you!! I'm getting the same thing. Was debating if I should call, but worried about calling attention to the 4 tickets. Guess it's okay and I do need to call.

ETA: As I was on hold, I missed a call from Jessica on my cell phone. Was that who you talked to? When I called her back saying I wanted all tickets in my name, she said that she just talked to a gal who goes a lot and also wanted all the tickets in her name. Maybe it was you, lol! She did say that they could assign different names to the tickets, but I didn't want to chance her then questioning flight only for 1 person (though it sounded like she wouldn't).

Last edited:
Thank you!! I'm getting the same thing. Was debating if I should call, but worried about calling attention to the 4 tickets. Guess it's okay and I do need to call.

ETA: As I was on hold, I missed a call from Jessica on my cell phone. Was that who you talked to? When I called her back saying I wanted all tickets in my name, she said that she just talked to a gal who goes a lot and also wanted all the tickets in her name. Maybe it was you, lol! She did say that they could assign different names to the tickets, but I didn't want to chance her then questioning flight only for 1 person (though it sounded like she wouldn't).

That's funny although I don't think it was me that she had talked to because I called the general Delta Vacations number, and the person I talked to had to put me on hold to check with someone else about why I couldn't access the reservation online. She came back and then told me it was because of the more tickets than travelers thing. So I would trust the info you got from the person who you called back more (about being able to put tickets in other people's names)--although I see no reason to chance it since the tickets can be transferred before being used and so it doesn't matter whose name is on the ticket.

Yes, they will-once they're in the Marriott "bank" they're safe. Amex is savvier/more strategic since they hold the FN for 8-12 weeks (well after the AF is paid), unlike Chase where the FN is deposited immediately. This is why my Brilliant (SPG Lux) and R-C nights will post around the same time, despite the 3 month difference in AFs posting.

I know it's different card but would this be the same for the IHG card? AF posted to my account. But thinking of closing this card. Free night posted on account as well as is booked for future use along with the rest of my IHG points. It's only $49 but rather skip this fee if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter