I have decided

I can't believe there has not been one comment yet!....and I just ruined it.:rolleyes::laughing:

Oh, I was going to comment...but since I'm new, I should not let my true colors fly just yet! I was voted most perverted my senior year? Can you believe it?!?! Innocent little me????? (After that cheesecake I won't be so little, it will be innocent big me)

Lurkers are fine, but it's more fun to post!

Just beware, you may get dragged into "the gay agenda": fruity drinks and fashionable clothes for everyone!

Did someone say fashionable clothes.... I'm not gay but my 4 year old wears True Religion Jeans, Uggs and newsboy caps... Does that count??:rotfl2: Check him out... Sorry I have to brag... he's mine! LOL! BTW, ya'll seem like cool group of people!;)

EtheridgeApril0010-2.jpg

DSC_0340.jpg

DSC_0341-1.jpg

Did someone say fashionable clothes.... I'm not gay but my 4 year old wears True Religion Jeans, Uggs and newsboy caps... Does that count??:rotfl2: Check him out... Sorry I have to brag... he's mine! LOL! BTW, ya'll seem like cool group of people!;)

Lordy!!! He's adorable!!!

EtheridgeApril0010-2.jpg

DSC_0340.jpg

DSC_0341-1.jpg

Wow! What a cutie! Send some of that fashion sense my way!

Thy do...no straight woman could have pulled off such a fabulous wedding like Rob did?!?!?! Let's not for get his bridal shower! that was a blast!

I wouldn't know. I wasn't invited. :snooty:

I wouldn't know. I wasn't invited. :snooty:

EVERYONE was invited! It was a virtual shower here on the DIS, hosted by Wally, and crashed by Rosie's goat!

The thread is now closed, but you can still go back and read it (when you've got like a WEEK to kill. It was a LONG thread, but we all laughed out loud SEVERAL times during it.)

EVERYONE was invited! It was a virtual shower here on the DIS, hosted by Wally, and crashed by Rosie's goat!

Ooops, my bad. I'm just hoping Rosie's goat is really a goat and NOT a metaphor for something else.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest