I have decided

postage stamp

DIS Veteran
That even though I'm not gay I'm going to hang out in here with you guys.

You scare me less than the, um, more "passionate" Disney fans.

(Oh and I've been perusing and nary an entitlement issue to be found. And that's my number 1 pet peeve.)

So too bad. You are stuck with a late 20's housewife from Chicago, living in Seattle, who is terrified of the rest of the people on this board.

that even though i'm not gay i'm going to hang out in here with you guys.

You scare me less than the, um, more "passionate" disney fans.

(oh and i've been perusing and nary an entitlement issue to be found. And that's my number 1 pet peeve.)

so too bad. You are stuck with a late 20's housewife from chicago, living in seattle, who is terrified of the rest of the people on this board.

yay!

You won't be the first. I have started showing my face more around here as well- and oh no!!! I am not gay.:confused3 I can tell, tho, that I would have more fun at the parks if I were. However, everyone here has been very accepting of my strangeness so far. Now, I am still waiting to see if anyone here recognizes anyone in the picture I posted. I am still curious.

Welcome to the board!

It's hilarious.

Even though I don't post here much, I LOVE reading what everyone else has to say! :) ;)

That even though I'm not gay I'm going to hang out in here with you guys.

You scare me less than the, um, more "passionate" Disney fans.

(Oh and I've been perusing and nary an entitlement issue to be found. And that's my number 1 pet peeve.)

So too bad. You are stuck with a late 20's housewife from Chicago, living in Seattle, who is terrified of the rest of the people on this board.
aww you're too cute!!!!

Well come on IN! No reason to stay out there in the cold! :teeth: We have loads of room in here, nice cocktails, yummy snacks and Wally! ::yes:: He's our best entertainment, but there are others. You'll love Rosie, clothed or unclothed as the case may be. Rob has the best wedding thread on any board, never mind just the DIS, and well... there is O'Mike who is Moderator Extraordinare not to mention one wicked barkeep. :teeth: And MM, and Jenn, and well EVERYONE!! I can't spell half their names, but they sure are good folks. ::yes::

So, come on in and join us. We really are a fun bunch! :teeth: :goodvibes

And I'll quote Uncle Walt yet again....

To all who come to this happy place "Welcome"!

YAY I'm so excited! I was just reading Rob's wedding thread and I've laughed, cried, gotten hungry, rather rinse repeat.:lmao:

So I'm a welcome lurker too?? If it's any help, I wish I were a gay man...but as luck would have it, I'm just your run of the mill girl.

Lurkers are fine, but it's more fun to post!

Just beware, you may get dragged into "the gay agenda": fruity drinks and fashionable clothes for everyone!

What a HORRIBLE agenda.

I may have to dump my military wife uniform.

(Smurfs and mis-matched flip flops. But I will gladly trade them for a lapu-lapu!)

ummmmmm, O'Mike, anything non-alcoholic? I am a recovering alcoholic that just celebrated 2 years. I find it fun now to sit back with my fruit juice (or sparkling white grape juice if I am celebrating) and watch everyone else. I can be the designated driver!!:yay:

How about snacks? Hors d'oeuvres? I can pass out those little sausages on sticks...
But, stick around for dessert. That is really my specialty.

I really like those spinach stuffed puff pastries.

At my BIL's wedding his new wife and I parked it by the martini fountain (which was right next to the kitchen) and commandeered all the spinach pastries and meatballs.

If you are doing it WITH the bride, it isn't rude. (this is what I tell myself so I can sleep at night.)

We have fruity non alcohlic drinks! I love the little umbrellas. I only post once in a while but man this board trumps all the others. I would much rather come here and read all the posts then go out there and read all the cat fights that have been going on lately.

You won't be the first. I have started showing my face more around here as well- and oh no!!! I am not gay.:confused3 I can tell, tho, that I would have more fun at the parks if I were. However, everyone here has been very accepting of my strangeness so far. Now, I am still waiting to see if anyone here recognizes anyone in the picture I posted. I am still curious.

I show my face over here too :thumbsup2
where is the picture?

Lurkers are fine, but it's more fun to post!

Just beware, you may get dragged into "the gay agenda": fruity drinks and fashionable clothes for everyone!

yippeee!!! I'm on board!

ummmmmm, O'Mike, anything non-alcoholic? I am a recovering alcoholic that just celebrated 2 years. I find it fun now to sit back with my fruit juice (or sparkling white grape juice if I am celebrating) and watch everyone else. I can be the designated driver!!:yay:
congrats to you, that is an accomplishment to be proud of!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter