I have decided

I am soooo going to read it all. I have nothing better to do since I don't work! Let me grab my mini corndogs and tator tots and snuggle up in my blanket and entertain myself.

It may make a lot of references to the Big Fat Gay Disney Wedding thread. That link is in my signature.

Have fun. I frequently had to wipe my monitor off before I learned not to read the Virtual Shower while drinking something. :lmao:

Awww...I missed the shower. I'm sad. I wanted to wear a hat and bring food and join in the festivities! And I'm even sadder now because I have to go to school and can't continue reading until 9pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you guys should throw me a virtual shower: I dropped a whole mug of coffee this am.....and it shot EVERYWHERE. It was all the time I had to clean up the mess in the kitchen and now I reek of coffee.

Not to mention I haven't showered in days....:rolleyes1

psycho_shower_large.jpg

You won't smell like coffee anymore. But you'll be dead. SORRY!

psycho_shower_large.jpg

You won't smell like coffee anymore. But you'll be dead. SORRY!

And I thought this was a nice friendly group of people.:scared1:
I can handle people running around in their panties or tightie whities (or lack thereof as the case may be), but KNIVES??????
Where's the love today?:flower3::flower3::flower3:

"Not to mention I haven't showered in days.... "

I just have to ask... any particular reason (other than you might be afraid of psychos with knives?)

"Maybe you guys should throw me a virtual shower"

Remember I am new around here. Would this be a baby shower or a wedding shower? I love to plan....

I just have to ask... any particular reason (other than you might be afraid of psychos with knives?)

Remember I am new around here. Would this be a baby shower or a wedding shower? I love to plan....

It WAS a virtual wedding shower. For me. Wally started it, and pretty much everyone on our board jumped in at one point or another. Lots of fun. The Big Fat Gay Disney Wedding itself was over a year ago now, but the Virtual Shower thread was kind of epic. (214 pages long).

I miss that thread. It was fun to have a place to just be silly (well . . . sillier than we usuallly are.)

It WAS a virtual wedding shower. For me. Wally started it, and pretty much everyone on our board jumped in at one point or another. Lots of fun. The Big Fat Gay Disney Wedding itself was over a year ago now, but the Virtual Shower thread was kind of epic. (214 pages long).

I miss that thread. It was fun to have a place to just be silly (well . . . sillier than we usuallly are.)

I knew about yours. I have read part of it and plan on reading the rest. I meant for Rosie. She said we could throw her a shower. I was wondering what for.
Thanks for the input. I know this is old by now, but I hope everything is going well for the two of you. And I am just going to ask... which of you is Rob and which is Scott? And do you both post? I am trying to keep everyone straight here. Wait, that really looks wrong. No bashing please. No double entendre meant. :laughing:
In plain English: who is who?

"(After that cheesecake I won't be so little, it will be innocent big me)"

I just caught this. Virtual cheesecake= no calories!!!! The only kind I will allow myself to have. I quit drinking 2 years ago, now since I have seen that I can do that I am on a diet and have started working out. Then when Mr. Right comes along he will like what he sees.
And, I doubt anyone here is innocent. I don't think they would last very long.

I knew about yours. I have read part of it and plan on reading the rest. I meant for Rosie. She said we could throw her a shower. I was wondering what for.
Thanks for the input. I know this is old by now, but I hope everything is going well for the two of you. And I am just going to ask... which of you is Rob and which is Scott? And do you both post? I am trying to keep everyone straight here. Wait, that really looks wrong. No bashing please. No double entendre meant. :laughing:
In plain English: who is who?

Oh. No. Rosie just wants someone to bathe her. Keep in mind that she's kind of like the demented old aunt that walks through your dinner parties naked muttering things about livestock. We keep her around because occasionally her mutterings turn out to be amusing. Don't take her seriously. :lmao:

As to which is Rob and which is Scott. That's simple. I'M Rob. Scott is the other one. :rotfl2:

Honestly, in my avatar, I'm the one in the front. A little shorter, a little heavier, and a lot less hair. Scott is the devastatingly handsome one with the movie star smile and awesome hair.

Scott does post here on the DIS but not nearly as much as I do. He's "MemoToMe". We'll both mention Tolliver from time to time as well. He's our adorable miniature dachshund. He also posts on the DIS from time to time, but I'm not telling what his screen name is. He likes to be anonymous. :teeth:

Like Rob said....just because I'm demented...though I prefer the word eccentric.

Oh. No. Rosie just wants someone to bathe her. Keep in mind that she's kind of like the demented old aunt that walks through your dinner parties naked muttering things about livestock. We keep her around because occasionally her mutterings turn out to be amusing. Don't take her seriously. :lmao:

:

Anyone for a linty Lifesaver???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter