I got a very sweet thank you note

Angelrose

But I LIKE boring!
from John and Judy Buckler today. Judy said that John is improving every day. What great news!

And I was just thrilled to hear John is doing better. Gods best to them both.

Cindy

I did too! I am so relieved to hear that he is doing so much better!

John, looking forward to meeting you at WDW real soon!:D

Leslie

And they even used notecards with my guy Mickey on the front. How cute.

Can't wait to see them in the parks.

I recieved one today and it was a Pooh card. Just perfect for this Pooh fan.

I received a thank you card as well. I think that is just wonderfully sweet of Mrs Buckler to take the time to do this. It was so not necessary but really thoughtful.

I am happy to hear Mr Buckler is doing better as well.

dawn g

I too recieved a Mickey thank you card! It was a nice way to end a day. Glad to hear theat he is doing better and I too hope to meet them in WDW someday.

I got mine too......what a nice note........glad he is doing better.

How sweet was that ??!!! I'm sure she already has her hands full and she takes the time to write personal thank you notes-- that was COOL! :)

She even said that John is now interested in the DS state pins-- oops sorry Judy-- we didn't meant to start anything-- really ;) ;)

Great news about John-- hope to meet them both soon!

Kathi

I got a very nice note also... that was so nice knowing how much they are going through.

Glad to hear he is doing better :)

Debbie

I was so surprised to receive such a wonderful note also.

How nice of her to take the time to write a very personal note to each of us.

Now we know why Scoop wanted to do this for these wonderdul people - I can not wait to meet them and see John feeling all better.

Darlene

I also got a very sweet note from Judy and John. What a special couple they are. I agree with the rest of you -- I can't wait to meet them one day soon!

I got a sweet Pooh card. It was really nice to get an update on John, though I agree that the Thank you wasn't necessary.

Ashley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest