How would get to Cape May Cafe from the Poly?

Darla and Alfalfa

Earning My Ears
Our first night at the Poly we have a PS at Cape May. We are wondering the best way to get there. Through Epcot, MGM, or bus. We have never been over at those resorts before. Also, how much time would it take? Will there be any problems getting back?

Thanks,

Darla and Alfalfa

Disney transportation, I would use the magic kingdom as your hub, (provided it is open late enough for your ps). meaning go over to the magic kingdom and get on the bus for the yc/bc! Then when returning reverse this.

You could also do as the "rule book" says and use the downtown disney as your hub, thus taking a bus to dtd and then switching to the yc/bc bus at dtc, (I personally think these take longer).

If your running late and in a hurry, you can take a cab from your hotel, the poly to the yc/bc.

If you've rented a car by all means drive you have full acess to the roads disney provides and are allowed to park free in the resort & parks lots!

:D MKY

What ever you do... do *NOT* use Epcot as a transfer point, unless you want to walk from the front gate all the way to the Beach Club.

Your best bet is to take the Monorail to the Magic Kingdom, and catch the bus there. An alternative is to take the bus to the Studios, and catch the boat to the Beach Club from there.

A general rule of thumb is to leave about an hour before your PS... that will get you to the Beach Club in plenty time to be early. :)

Getting back to the Poly might be a bit more tricky. If Epcot is open, you can walk through Epcot, watch Illuminations perhaps, if timing is right, and then catch the Monorail. If MK or Studios aren't open, and you dont want to walk through Epcot, you can catch the DTD bus, and transfer there.

Thank you so much for the replies. How stupid am I? It never dawned on me to go to the MK. It will make it so much easier, especially with two kids. You guys are the best!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter