How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

9 days till my daughters 16th birthday cruise on Disney Fantasy! (10:30am PAT - boarding group 4!) SINGLE DIGITS DANCE! :dogdance:
till Disney Magic New York to San Juan! (Halloween & birthday cruise with my bff!)
239 till 1/2 Disney Wish cruise (B2B baby!)
242 till 2/2 Disney Wish

We're on that same cruise later this year. Have a fantastic time!

Any tips on places to get door magnets or special shirts?
I made my own magnets for cruises past (haven't had time this year) and I made my own shirts as well (yay cricut!) but you can check etsy for both magnets and shirts. Some designers will have designs you can print on either cardstock and laminate and then add magnets or you can print on magnet paper if you can find it. Shirts you may also be able to purchase just the iron on design and add them to the shirts yourself or you can find them ready-made.3F08D80A-F61A-40AB-B0FB-C06025005C15.jpeg

Last edited:
I made my own magnets for cruises past (haven't had time this year) and I made my own shirts as well (yay cricut!) but you can check etsy for both magnets and shirts. Some designers will have designs you can print on either cardstock and laminate and then add magnets or you can print on magnet paper if you can find it. Shirts you may also be able to purchase just the iron on design and add them to the shirts yourself or you can find them ready-made.
Your shirts are cute. I just got a Cricut Explore Air 2. Haven't tried it yet and time is running out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!