How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

Dug720

See the line where the sky meets the sea?
4 days to the Dream to belatedly celebrate my dad's 80th birthday! My mom is cleared - we had to resubmit my dad's picture because when I did it I didn't notice it was the photo submitted for his passport. Mine is still pending review. Maybe they go in booking order?

282 days to Celebrity Apex! (changed for a few reasons - but I'm not abandoning Disney!)

lizzyb

DIS Veteran
4 days to the Dream to belatedly celebrate my dad's 80th birthday! My mom is cleared - we had to resubmit my dad's picture because when I did it I didn't notice it was the photo submitted for his passport. Mine is still pending review. Maybe they go in booking order?

282 days to Celebrity Apex! (changed for a few reasons - but I'm not abandoning Disney!)
We are sailing on Saturday and still haven’t been cleared.

HeatherLassell

DIS Veteran
8 days till my daughters 16th birthday cruise on Disney Fantasy! (10:30am PAT - boarding group 4!) SINGLE DIGITS DANCE! :dogdance:
till Disney Magic New York to San Juan! (Halloween & birthday cruise with my bff!)
238 till 1/2 Disney Wish cruise (B2B baby!)
241 till 2/2 Disney Wish

Dug720

See the line where the sky meets the sea?
We sail Saturday and just cleared yesterday. @Dug720 ... you might be right about booking order. We booked super late in the game.

Just a guess. I know my parents got booked onto this one when they moved their January sailing to the 5/16 one just after the first of the year (or just before?) and I didn't change my August one to this one until mid-March.

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!