How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

That is my stretch. I would love it, but I suspect it will even start above my price range for interiors.
I have no idea what the cost (DVC Points) will be either, but with 4 cruises canceled and our points racking up I really want to use them (and maybe more), for a long cruise.

I have no idea what the cost (DVC Points) will be either, but with 4 cruises canceled and our points racking up I really want to use them (and maybe more), for a long cruise.

Good luck!!

My TA said we’ll touch base on Monday afternoon - she will be keeping track of things via her colleagues and I will be watching on here so we will know going into Tuesday which (if any) are possible. If none of the summer ones work, I still have MDAS on the books!

Well....it’s nice to finally be part of this thread again. Just booked a HOTHS on the Dream! The likelihood of it going is meh but it still feels good. We’re going to turn the vaca into a full-blown WDW vacation if the cruise is canceled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter