How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
    My DH just told me the DCL site is down for booking. I wonder if they are eliminating June.

• Cruising Engineer

DIS Veteran
    That is my stretch. I would love it, but I suspect it will even start above my price range for interiors.
    I have no idea what the cost (DVC Points) will be either, but with 4 cruises canceled and our points racking up I really want to use them (and maybe more), for a long cruise.

Dug720

See the line where the sky meets the sea?
    I have no idea what the cost (DVC Points) will be either, but with 4 cruises canceled and our points racking up I really want to use them (and maybe more), for a long cruise.
    Good luck!!

My TA said we’ll touch base on Monday afternoon - she will be keeping track of things via her colleagues and I will be watching on here so we will know going into Tuesday which (if any) are possible. If none of the summer ones work, I still have MDAS on the books!

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!