How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

DIS_MIKE

DCL Commodore
Well....it’s nice to finally be part of this thread again. Just booked a HOTHS on the Dream! The likelihood of it going is meh but it still feels good. We’re going to turn the vaca into a full-blown WDW vacation if the cruise is canceled.

Dug720

See the line where the sky meets the sea?
Looking pretty likely mine will remain the MDAS cruise in Feb given the pricing I'm seeing for next summer. So 334 days.

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
81 :boat:

221:boat:

We did book 2022 EBTA....I am hoping that one of these happens, before I begin that countdown!

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• Dug720

See the line where the sky meets the sea?
    Keeping Feb MDAS cruise! So 333!! Woohoo!! (Biggest bugaboo for changing is Disney's 20% deposit as opposed to the flat $250 or so deposit on other lines.)

• shoes99

DIS Veteran
    I've changed 4 times already. Currently we have:
    220 days until 7 night Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy
    318 days until 5 night Marvel Day at sea from Miami with WDW Radio Group
    And I was able to split up my FCC credit to apply deposits to each cruise .

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!