How many kids would you have or want to have if you had an unlimited amount of money?

We have 3 which worked very well for us (they are 20, 24 & 25 now). I wouldn't say money was a factor in stopping at 3, but if we had unlimited money and I didn't work outside the home, I would have loved having another 1 or 2 even. I loved doing the "mom" things. Our kids always got along (most of the time) and they are very close now even though they no longer live together. Honestly, that's what makes my heart the most happy - that my adult children truly like each other :-).

We had two girls. Both married with practically grown children (22, 21, 20 and 11) now. We never wanted more than two and have never regretted that choice. We were able to put them both through college and a young life not of plenty but enough so there are no memories of hunger, being deprived or being lost in a crowd.

Last edited:
We have 3 which worked very well for us (they are 20, 24 & 25 now). I wouldn't say money was a factor in stopping at 3, but if we had unlimited money and I didn't work outside the home, I would have loved having another 1 or 2 even. I loved doing the "mom" things. Our kids always got along (most of the time) and they are very close now even though they no longer live together. Honestly, that's what makes my heart the most happy - that my adult children truly like each other :-).
Welcome to the boards. :welcome::-)

I wanted 3 or 4 kids, had 1. She was born very premature weighing 1 pound 7 ounces. It was so, so scary. Doctor said it could happen again and just couldn't go thru that again. My daughter is 17 now, healthy and happy in every way. A miracle.
I'm so glad for her and you that she's healthy now. Prematurity IS so scary. My first was a premie (9 weeks), had open heart surgery, and eventually passed away. I went on to have 2 more, neither planned by me, but they were both full term and healthy. Both very stressful pregnancies. Blessings to her and you.

I’m still at an age where I could decide whether to have more, and I’ve stopped because as we keep moving forward not addressing climate change, I’m scared of the world any of my children will live in. I guess with unlimited money I could protect them from the worst of it, but they won’t be able to ignore it.

I’m still at an age where I could decide whether to have more, and I’ve stopped because as we keep moving forward not addressing climate change, I’m scared of the world any of my children will live in. I guess with unlimited money I could protect them from the worst of it, but they won’t be able to ignore it.
I just figure one of my kids could be the one to fix climate change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter