How fast do points get loaded? I already got my activation code but see 0 points!

CATANDSAL1009

Mouseketeer
How fast do points get loaded? I called Disney and they told me to wait for an email saying wait 7-10 days for points to get loaded. They said once I receive that email to call. Just curious if anyone else experienced the same thing. Thanks

I had to call to get my member number. Then I needed the activation code (email) to finish setting up the account to log in. Points loaded after that.

I ended up getting them loaded the same day by contacting MS via chat. Some will call and have success.

Others just wait as they are in no rush and most report about a week.

I waited a week after my contract was showing and then I called and they loaded the points for me.

I waited two weeks from contract load to emailing MA, then it took another 4 days before points were loaded. Have tried chatting in the past - one time they checked on it but couldn't get points loaded and the other time I was told that I would have to call or email. Email is easier than waiting on hold….

I waited two weeks from contract load to emailing MA, then it took another 4 days before points were loaded. Have tried chatting in the past - one time they checked on it but couldn't get points loaded and the other time I was told that I would have to call or email. Email is easier than waiting on hold….
Did you receive any acknowledgement about them loading your points? I sent them an email today through the site contact us page and I'm just kind of waiting now.

Did you receive any acknowledgement about them loading your points? I sent them an email today through the site contact us page and I'm just kind of waiting now.
For my last contract at CCV, my account showed up on 9/28. I sent email to MA on 10/11 and on 10/14 I received email from MA apologizing for the delay. When I checked online, the points had been loaded. My guess is that since I had no 2021 points, they weren't in a hurry. But I can use those points now to book a trip next fall and I was tired of waiting…

If you wait up to two weeks. if you call in to MS they can do it much faster.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter