How far of a walk is it to get To IOA from Parking lot?

Poohbear123

<font color=CCCC00>Will travel without lipstick<br
My Son and I are being dropped off at IOA for the day. Where do we get dropped off and how Far of a walk is it to the Entrance to IOA? :D

I believe the drop-off area is near the vallet parking (though I've never used either). This area is near the beginning of CityWalk(near the theater) just past the parking garages. The walk should be less than 5 minutes.

Jim

Follow the overhead road signs for the "Guest Drop-Off". You will be at the large domed area between the 2 parking garages. Take the elevator or escalator up to the walkway (Level 3). The walk is about 7-10 minutes. (quicker if you use the speed walk and walk on it at the same time.

<a href="http://members.tripod.com/~dznefreek/IOAGuide1.html">Visit the Unofficial Guide to Islands of Adventure!</a>

if i were you i would go and be dropped off at the valet parking. it is shorter from there

SPEEDWALK you mean the famous Univeral attraction that everybody loves to ride ?

YES please remember that you are supposed to walk while on these. Do not get on the thing and just stand there like a lump of coal. It is also easier to get off while walking. We saw several people almost kill themselves trying to get off while not walking.

These are not a ride!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest