How do I ck my ressie?

Tandyc

Disney brings out the kid in me!
Sorry if this is a studip question, but how do I check my reservation if I did NOT book with disney? I want to keep an eye on it for upgrades and of course to see if it is what I asked for.

I booked through Costco and got what I think is a good deal. Can I still check the Disney website? Does Costco have one?

Thanks for your help.

You will have to call COSTCO directly and speak to them....they own the reservation so if you call Disney directly, they will not give you any information. Thats the draw back of booking with another company....If you get an upgrade..more then likely the travel agent will call you and let you know the good news ;)

Upgrades are more likely on the 3 or 4 night Wonder cruises.....However you still see them on the 7 but it's less likely, unless you have a low catagory room.

Hope this helps.

Have a great cruise!

Travis

That's why we book thru DCL directly........we can check our reservations right on their web site and the call US for upgrades (and cancellations). If you TA gives you their "code" you can check it yourself......but that in probably not going to happen.

Thanks for the info. I don't think I could get through the planning stages of this cruise without all your help! Your guys are great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter