Hi - my name is

Hello, my name is Geri. :wave2: I've been married for almost 16 years and we have three kids - - Kayla, Philip and Walker (meredetrois is French for mother of three and just about the only French that I know). I am pretty new to the DIS boards. Our WDW trip starts this Sunday, July 2, and we are really excited :yay: This board is becoming an addiction. So far I've made 4 T-shirts for the kids and right now I'm working on 3 more :banana: All of you have definitely inspired me. :thumbsup2

Thanks, we're really looking forward to it :yay: I have some T-shirt designs that I need to upload to photobucket. If I figure out how to do that :crazy:

Hi! My name is Mary and I'm a "new" addict. :rotfl2: I've been lurking a while but we have a grand gathering coming up in 40 days so now I have to get down to getting some shirts made! I'm amazed at the designs I've see so far. :)

momof3 said:
Hi! My name is Mary and I'm a "new" addict. :rotfl2: I've been lurking a while but we have a grand gathering coming up in 40 days so now I have to get down to getting some shirts made! I'm amazed at the designs I've see so far. :)

Welcome, Mary!! :wave2:

momof3 said:

Welcome, Mary! How many are in your grand gathering? How many shirts are you making? I am doing a GG in Feb and am so excited about it. I'd love to hear the details of yours. Welcome to the DDA. I hope you'll join us often.

Hi, my name is Lorraine,I found this site while planning for our first ever Family Vacation to WDW for next year.In such little time i have become addicted to the DDA.Y'all are very talented.I dont have the software to come up with desings myself but maybe one day i'll give a try.I have two boys James will be 12 in November and Marley is 31 months.We love all the designs both for the t-shirts and the photo enhancements. Congratulations all of you rock!!!!

Hi Lorraine and Mary! Please join us for chit chat on our main thread. We are very welcoming to newcomers!

welcome.gif

mslory27 said:
Hi, my name is Lorraine,I found this site while planning for our first ever Family Vacation to WDW for next year.In such little time i have become addicted to the DDA.Y'all are very talented.I dont have the software to come up with desings myself but maybe one day i'll give a try.I have two boys James will be 12 in November and Marley is 31 months.We love all the designs both for the t-shirts and the photo enhancements. Congratulations all of you rock!!!!

Welcome, Lorraine! :wave2:

Hi my name is Cheryl and I just within a couple days have found the DDA thread. I must say you all are very talented!! Though i dont think i could make my shirts as beautiful as all of yours, im thinking of making one of the flour paste shirts (i think thats what they are called) :artist: . I want to have a special shirt for my next trip (a birthday tee) so I am hoping I can get some help from these boards! Who knows I will probably end up making shirts for each day! :rotfl: Ive always been crazy for disney and these disboards are just feeding my disney addiction! lol. :goodvibes

Welcome Cheryl. We are all Disney obsessed here and hanging out with us will just feed the addiction.

Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter