Hi - my name is

Hi Carolyn, Lin and Sue! :wave: Please join in on our main chat thread. We would love to get to know you.

Hello! My name is Shana - I found this site last year when I was planning our first ever family trip to WDW! I found SO many awesome designs on here that our family had a different design to wear each day! (My husband thought this was a little obsessive, but he wore the shirts I made for him without too many complaints! - and it certainly made packing much easier!) We received many compliments on the designs - so hats off to all of you talented designers! Thanks for helping to make our trip extra-special!!! We actually got chosen as family of the day in the Kodak photo lab at Epcot, thanks to the one of the beautiful designs from julia and nick's mom!!! I have to apologize for being a complete moron when it comes to computers - we don't even own a digital camera - so unfortunately, I cannot post any pictures. I am so grateful for the DDA's creativity and willingness to share their talents with someone like me who is not talented enough to create desings of my own! You're the best!!!

More about me - I live in State College, PA (home of Penn State - Go Nittany Lions!) and I am a SAHM with 2 boys, Dillon,7 and Jayden,1 1/2. We are a homeschooling family. And like most on here, I am totally and completely in love with WDW!!! I am already obsessively planning our trip for next year, when Jayden will be celebrating his 3rd birthday. I just purchased 50 blank T-shirts during the sale at CheapestTees - so you may see my pleas for design help in the near future! (Thanks in advance!) My husband, Jess, tries to be understanding about my addiction to any and all things Disney - and in turn, I have to try to be understanding about his "silly" obsession with John Deere tractors. (We have a 2 car garage - and neither of us are able to park our vehicles in it, because it is full of tractors and tractor parts!) But, at least I know where I can find him!!!

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you all better!!!
Shana

Hi, sorry I must have missed this thread!! Kind of late in the game to do this since most of you guys know me but here goes.

Hello, my name is Anne Marie & I am a DDA addict. However I do not wish for any type of rehab from my addiction as I love being where I am.

I love Disneyworld. My kids love it & so does my DH (but he's not as fanatical like I am). Everyone who knows me knows they can talk Disney with me & I'll be glad to help answer any questions on the topic. I love to help my friends & family plan trips. I am so glad I found this board & the DDA to share my addiction with people who won't think I am crazy.

I am a SAHM. I worked while my DD was younger but left when my DS came along. DH & I have 3 kids DD10, DS almost 7, & DD 5. We have been together for 20 years & married for 15. We did not go to Disney for our honeymoon...we drove around Ireland & England.

We were in Disney in October 2005 & got a lot of nice comments on our shirts that I made with the wonderful designs from Kate, Midnite, & Kevin. Thanks!!!! I also made some designs myself but in no way were they complicated or as nice as the ones made for me by my fellow DDA's. As soon as we got home from that trip I started planning our next in August 2006. So I will need to make more shirts. Just a suggestion to anyone else out there making shirts ..don't put the dates on!!! I had made 50 shirts for the 5 of us for our 10 days at the world & they all say "October 2005" on them..now I have to make more shirts for this August!

Glad I found the DIS & the DDA... :thumbsup2

Hi My name is Michelle and I am a Disney Design Addict.

I have tried a few of my own but love the ones everyone has done.

I have twin boys who are 4 (Timmy and Ryan) and a little girl who is 2(Madison).

We are taking our first trip to the World as a family Nov/Dec of this year. My last trip was on our Honeymoon 9 years ago.

Hi Michelle! Hi Lyn! Please join in our chat on the main thread. We would love to get to know you.

welcome.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter