Hi - my name is

Hi :wave2: (cool get to use my fave smilie)

My name is Debbie (Mickey Fanatic) and I am a DDA lurker. Have been for awhile. I am sorry I hope you forgive me. I am in awe of the talent that is on these threads. I wish that I had even a quarter of it. There are numerous designs that I would love to try but am too nervous. Maybe one day.

Keep up the great work and I will continue to be here drooling on my keyboard. :rolleyes1

Mickey Fanatic said:

My name is Debbie (Mickey Fanatic) and I am a DDA lurker. Have been for awhile. I am sorry I hope you forgive me. I am in awe of the talent that is on these threads. I wish that I had even a quarter of it. There are numerous designs that I would love to try but am too nervous. Maybe one day.

Keep up the great work and I will continue to be here drooling on my keyboard. :rolleyes1

Hi Debbie! :wave2: Just jump on in! You can do it!! :)

Mickey Fanatic said:

Welcome Debbie. Jump on in and join in the fun. We are a friendly bunch and love new people.

Deb

Hi Debbie and

welcome.gif

Join in on the fun on our main chat thread. Don't be shy!

Mickey Fanatic said:

That's me too! Ideas in my head, but just can't seem to work up the nerve to try them. Good to have you here!

My name is Jennifer aka PrincessJen09. I just recently discovered these boards and I have been lurking around. All of your tshirt designs are beautiful!! :cheer2: I wish that I was so talented. You have inspired me to make a bunch of shirts for my family's trip in October! :cloud9: I have come to the realization that I am a Disney Design Addict.

PrincessJen09 said:
My name is Jennifer aka PrincessJen09. I just recently discovered these boards and I have been lurking around. All of your tshirt designs are beautiful!! :cheer2: I wish that I was so talented. You have inspired me to make a bunch of shirts for my family's trip in October! :cloud9: I have come to the realization that I am a Disney Design Addict.

Hi Jennifer! :wave2:

Hi all you new kids!

Welcome!!!!

I have been working on learning Adobe Printshop Elements for a little while now. I don't design yet, but am slowly working on it. So don't worry a bit about not being able to design. Just come in and have fun!

PrincessJen09 said:

Hi Jennifer. :wave: It looks like you'll be at WDW the same time as several other DDAers, me included! I'll be looking for your shirts. Come on over an join us on the big thread when you get a chance.

Mickey Fanatic said:

:welcome: to our crazey home.

PrincessJen09 said:
:welcome: to our crazy home

Hi, I'm GraysMom aka Jessamy and I am a Disney Design Addict. DH and I have been married for 9 years and our DS is 16 months old. We live outside of Allentown, PA and I am a SAHM to DS. I love WDW (especially the chocolate croissants!) but our next trip isn't scheduled until 2008 :sad2: Hopefully this summer's DISmeet will help ease my Disney desire.
Sadly, I don't have a creative/crafty bone in my body but I really enjoy looking at all the fantastic designs everyone has created :teeth: I can't wait to try making t-shirts (maybe for DS's second birthday party?) although I'll need to borrow some of the terrific designs others have created if that's OK. The DDA group seems like a very friendly bunch :wave2:

GraysMom

Hi Jessamy! Great to meet you. I think there are a few DDAers in your area. Borrow away! I know that I do. :teeth:

My name is Kelly and I am a Disney Design Addict. I keep posting on this site so I thought I should post here as well. I love anything that I can make. I love to go to Disney just to make shirts for all of us to wear. I appreciate how kind and helpful everyone is here on this board. I always feel welcome, thank you! I live in Wisconsin....toooooo far from MK!! :wizard:

Hello everyone. My name is Lisa and I am an addict. I know that to some it is hard to believe. I mean, I am a wife, mother, and business woman. No one would be able to tell unless they could peek into my "other" life. The other life that has to rush back to the kitchen sick because it is RUNNING OVER because I was on the computer. The Lisa that dreams in "mirror image". The life that makes an ALMOST two year old BEG for me to "make me shirt!!!!!" The life that revolves around coffee and diet coke--tooth picks on the eyes because they are soooo heavy from LATE nite readings.
But I MOST DEFINATELY would NOT have it ANY OTHER WAY!!!
:wave2: Hey Guys!!!!

Hi guys, :wave2: my name is Angie and I am a newly diagnosed DDA. I love all things Disney and have just recently found your boards. I love the designs and will soon try them out. We were in DW May of '06 for our first trip. Have 2 DS ages 7 and 4. Will be going on our our first DC in April '07. All of our BDay parties are usually Disney themed so I am anxious to try shirts for everyone plus work on some for our 07 vacation. :banana:

I found your wonderful site when I was co-chairperson of a Disney themed fashion show. I lurked for awhile and I have posted a few times. I bought shirts for our May 2006 trip but I could not decide on a design. I promise that I will decide in time to get them made for our next trip.

My name is Merry(yes as in CHristmas) and we live in southwestern PA. I have a DD(5) that loves the whole princess thing. A DS(2) that is not really into the Disney thing. Oh were have I gone wrong? We are all still working on him. My DH and I have always been very interested in all things Disney. His family thinks that we are totally nuts. However, I think that it is funny how one by one they all fall. My BIL went to Disney one time with us and his finance and they came home and planned a wedding at Disney. LOL

I love all the designs on this site. All the designers are really talented. I will have to try a make my own design someday.

Welcome Kelly, Lisa, Angie & Merry! Always glad to have new Disney Design Addicts!

I apologize for the delay. I really have been slipping lately.

To Jennifer, Jessamy, Kelly, Lisa, Angie, and Merry........

welcome.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter