• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Referenced on the pane your post is on but by a different name. Some people call it MF, Millennium Falcon, or just Falcon. Also SR. And MFSR. Lots of choices. :)

We are here now. Checked in on Sat 1/23. Headed home Thurs 1/28. Walked onto Peter Pan on Sun morning. BTMRR opened just before 9. Wait times have all been less than the posted length.

mask compliance is almost 100%. Have seen maybe 1 or 2 nose peekers each day. Larger groups don’t have room to all stand on the “stand here” lines but that’s easy to deal with because you just leave more room between you and them.

bus drivers assign you a number to sit on. That works well. There’s plexiglass partitions between the sections on the resort buses.

After 2 pm, HS cleared out yesterday. TSM was a walk on and Millennium Falcon wait time went from 50 to 30 min, but real wait was probably 15.

There are queues to get into the shops inGalaxys Edge but they were not long yesterday. And yes, I paid $6 for a thermal detonator Coke just so I could bring the bottle home. 🤣

Didn’t listen to everyone’s HS arrival advice because DH wanted to ride the Skyliner and ended up in a really long line at the CB transfer point. The line was always moving though. We got into HS at 9:03 and got in the MMRR line at 9:08. 20 min posted wait and at 9:21, we were in the bldg. I don’t like the animation style but DH and I both enjoyed this attraction. It’s very well done.

What was the longest you waited for a bus coming back to Pop from the parks?
Probably 40 mins at Epcot one afternoon but that was an anomaly as we've taken a bus from there over a hundred times.

Today the buses may be stretched a little more thin too with the DHS leg of the Skyliner closed. More buses are needed to get guests back and forth from their resorts to DHS.

Thursday a similar situation may arise when the Epcot line of the Skyliner is down for maintenance.

Last edited:

Probably 40 mins at Epcot one afternoon but that was an anomaly as we've taken a bus from there over a hundred times. Today the buses may be stretched a little more thin too with the DHS leg of the Skyliner closed. More buses are needed to get guests back and forth from their resorts to DHS.
Thank you! We will be taking buses to AK and MK from YC in early February. Typically we have a car and drive ourselves to the parks so I'm a bit nervous about taking buses, specifically with lines being too long or having to wait for the next bus for a long time. Usually I wouldn't mind, but with fewer parties loading buses to adhere to social distancing it had me wondering. Thank you, again!

Thank you! We will be taking buses to AK and MK from YC in early February. Typically we have a car and drive ourselves to the parks so I'm a bit nervous about taking buses, specifically with lines being too long or having to wait for the next bus for a long time. Usually I wouldn't mind, but with fewer parties loading buses to adhere to social distancing it had me wondering. Thank you, again!
If you grab an end of night / after close ADR at MK, the buses are really easy to navigate as there are more buses than people, they just put you on a bus and off it goes to your resort!

So the crowds at HS are pretty much the same during the week as they are on weekends? I was planning HS for a Thurs. But I'm considering moving it to a Sun. We're coming in late April

Since no one answered yet from what I have read around here the weekdays have been a lot better overall. I would make as many park days during the week as possible. And since you have an important goal with HS as do most I would go Tuesday through Thursday.

You will have no problems with the buses. We've used them exclusively for years with very few delays. Our last visit was pre-Skyliner. Excited to use that next time!
If you grab an end of night / after close ADR at MK, the buses are really easy to navigate as there are more buses than people, they just put you on a bus and off it goes to your resort!
I agree! Open/close the buses run frequently. Historically our bus waits that have been a bit longer have been when we're going to/from a park mid-day although normally it still falls into the '20 min' time-frame set out by WDW.

Do we know if we’ll be able to use GCs for mobile orders?
You can use them for mobile orders, but you can’t save them in the app like a credit card. For ease of use, enter the GC # in your phone’s note app so you can just copy and paste for each order. Saw that tip on these boards before my October trip and it worked great.

Gift cards have been working with mobile orders for a while now.

As a time saver, you may wish to write your GC number in a Note on your phone so that when you need to use it you can just copy and paste rather than retype it each time.
You can use them for mobile orders, but you can’t save them in the app like a credit card. For ease of use, enter the GC # in your phone’s note app so you can just copy and paste for each order. Saw that tip on these boards before my October trip and it worked great.
Thank you! I didn't realize that was an option now, and thanks for the good tips. I'll continue buying GCs.

We like to be there when the park opens, and I am trying to nail down our transportation plans for our February trip, but I have seen a lot of conflicting information on when the parks have been opening (as in, are they opening earlier than the scheduled times), and, if you are choosing between bus transportation or Uber which is a better option at which park? Does it vary everyday, or is each park fairly consistent?

I am here right now and I am impressed how well Disney has it set up for COVID. Mask wearing is being followed. It is nice to be in line without Disney herding everyone into an area whether a bus, monorail, que line, etc. And NOT hearing the phrase "fill in all available space" any more. Guests have been more patient and seem more civil. Wait times are short if at all. Disney Springs seems alive with many venues with live entertainment.

Last week we got on the resort bus 45 mins-1 hour prior to posted park opening. Every time we got to a park it was already open.

I am here right now and I am impressed how well Disney has it set up for COVID. Mask wearing is being followed. It is nice to be in line without Disney herding everyone into an area whether a bus, monorail, que line, etc. And NOT hearing the phrase "fill in all available space" any more. Guests have been more patient and seem more civil. Wait times are short if at all. Disney Springs seems alive with many venues with live entertainment.

That is so great to hear, 30 day countdown now and you covered most of my concerns.

BW bus experience this morning. We got to the stop at 7:30am. First bus didn’t arrive until 8:10; line was almost back to the boardwalk lobby (distanced of course). I’d say only half of the people got on the first bus. And we are on our way to MK as I type. We used the time at the stop to look at some pictures, and complete our mobile lunch order. Glad we got there early!

Went to Epcot yesterday. Arrived 10:15 they were already letting in cars. Parked breezed through turnstiles and walked directly to test track. Walked inside and was stopped around 10:40. Announced they were going to start closer to 11. Waited five minutes and line started to move. Took about ten minutes to reach front of line. Rode and then took bathroom break. Headed to frozen which was a walk on. Back tracked to Mexico which was a walk on. Ate and shopped ourselves around the world. Favorite was the Beef Wellington at Artist Table. Worst was Sea Butterfly in China. Couldn’t finish it although it was beautiful. In Morocco we took the boat back. We will finish other side another day! Too much food! On the way out we rode Imagination and Soarin which were both walk ons even though soarin was 15 min posted.

Went to Epcot yesterday. Arrived 10:15 they were already letting in cars. Parked breezed through turnstiles and walked directly to test track. Walked inside and was stopped around 10:40. Announced they were going to start closer to 11. Waited five minutes and line started to move. Took about ten minutes to reach front of line. Rode and then took bathroom break. Headed to frozen which was a walk on. Back tracked to Mexico which was a walk on. Ate and shopped ourselves around the world. Favorite was the Beef Wellington at Artist Table. Worst was Sea Butterfly in China. Couldn’t finish it although it was beautiful. In Morocco we took the boat back. We will finish other side another day! Too much food! On the way out we rode Imagination and Soarin which were both walk ons even though soarin was 15 min posted.

Boy do I hope these experiences hold on for next week while we're there. I'm the only one in my group hesitant about going, but if it next week ends up being like this week sounds, then my worries may be for nothing.

Gift cards have been working with mobile orders for a while now.

As a time saver, you may wish to write your GC number in a Note on your phone so that when you need to use it you can just copy and paste rather than retype it each time.
This is what I did for every single Mobile Order meal/snack purchase. Just put it on a note (iOS) and then grabbed it when I needed it. Easy peasy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter