Help with car rental discount codes and stacking on alamo

MaryS123

Earning My Ears
Very happy to find these forums :) This is a silly question but hopefully someone can help me!

I understand you can stack coupon codes for Alamo car rentals. I am just not sure which ones your allowed to use and which ones your not.

Here is what I want to do.

Use my coscto card for free second driver and costco discount in the contract ID box.

Then I want to use a code for the Coupon Code box. But which code can I use?? I have searched many sites that list the coupon codes and found $15, 20, $30 off. Tried them on Alamos site with my costco id and it worked.

When I google the codes the $15 off comes up on alamos website as american airlines coupon
$20 off comes up as NEA member benefits and $30 which I would love to use but can't as it says must pay with Visa but I am using a Mastercard.

I read many forum posts of people using all different kinds of contract ids that they are not affiliated with and adding random coupon codes to it... all the forums I see post these coupon codes but dont say you need to be a member of such and such.. people just say use this contract id and then this code.

My silly question is if I am not a member to lets say NEA then can I still use the $20off code along with my Coscto contract id???

Will the agent at the rental place give me problems or make me pay more? I ask this question because I have read many posts on these forums as well as other travel forums where people seem to be doing this all the time mixing codes and such. With no issues at all and all these coupon search sites just list the code numbers to plug in.

Another question are there any codes for Mastercard like the $30 off for Visa for Alamo??

Thank you for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter