Have you ever been hit-on/picked up in WDW?

Funny story to relay back after this weekend. Was in line at Space Mountain and this cute guy was hitting on me (or so G said...I normally gloss over it..lol) anyway we are talking, talking, talking..he has his daughter with him...no wedding ring....all of a sudden his little girl looks at me and says Mommy and Daddy sleep in the same bed, and use the same toilet....:rotfl: I thought I was going to die laughing, he looked so embarassed and tried to hush her up..I said No please let her continue talking...... It was a very amusing encounter and he was busted :rotfl2:

That is so precious, what words come out of the mouths of little ones. Can't hide anything from them. :rotfl:

That is so precious, what words come out of the mouths of little ones. Can't hide anything from them. :rotfl:

It was the best..."sorry but you have been busted" that I have ever been a part of...I loved it :rotfl:

I totally forgot about this thread and loved it for the time that it was being bumped!

Since there are quite a few newbies on the boards, I thought I'd bump it up up up to see who else has been hit-on/ picked up in WDW! ... or maybe you're the one who's been doing the picking up??? ;)

I actually was hit on about 10 years ago by a waiter at Trails End Restaurant. I was 20 and I was there with my parents and dd(2 or 3 at the time). His name was Mark and he actually wanted to take me out to do something one night. Everytime we ate there he would come and sit and talk with my family and I. Needless to say I never did and now I wonder if I would have if he would have been my Disney Prince. What was I thinking when I didn't end up going?:sad2:

Disclaimer-- I am happlily married.

I have been a few lines waiting for my turn. I guess I need to be a tad bit less -hummmmmm- less friendly. But I get talking to the person next to me and then by the time we get to the boarding area I have been asked out for a drink or coffee. I very politely refuse but then again thank them for the offer. One gentleman was there at a convention and honestly I think missed his family and felt bad they could not be there :(. He wanted to know if we could ride a few more rides together and I did accept that offer. We talked about our lovely families and then after I think 3 or 4 more rides we said thank you to each other and walked away.

I did have the same thing happen in Hawaii when I was 22 -- standing in line for a pool buffet-- breakfast-- a very nice older gentelman asked if he could buy me breakfast. I explained I was there with a GF that was on way down from room. He then offered to buy us both breakfast :). He was very nice -- was on a business trip and hates to eat alone. Now thinking about it I wonder if the company paid for the meals LOL well anyway he was very nice and we were in a public place and felt safe.

I think I'm going to make it a mission to flirt with, and dare I say...even hit-on, a new man for every day I am there... a man for each park even ;)

I'll report my behavior to the thread upon my return :rolleyes:

I think I'm going to make it a mission to flirt with, and dare I say...even hit-on, a new man for every day I am there... a man for each park even ;)

let's start on the 13th!!!:rotfl:

Oh my! I can't wait to hear about all of the different men you'll be hitting on... Shall I presume that you'll be making your way to flirt with Prince Caspain when you're at DHS? I think he's still making the rounds there...

You betcha! :thumbsup2 We're going to have SO much fun at Jellyrolls! I can hardly wait...

Oh my! I can't wait to hear about all of the different men you'll be hitting on... Shall I presume that you'll be making your way to flirt with Prince Caspain when you're at DHS? I think he's still making the rounds there...

You betcha! :thumbsup2 We're going to have SO much fun at Jellyrolls! I can hardly wait...

do we need to bring extra napkins and sharpie ?????????:laughing:

Sounds like a plan! :thumbsup2

You better believe I'm gonna hit-on Prince Caspian. I'm going to be one of those scary touristy women that the cm goes home and tells his friends about... he'll be like "omg! she just wouldn't leave me alone...kept trying to show me her...." :lmao:

do we need to bring extra napkins and sharpie ?????????:laughing:

Why not just bring an autograph book??? :idea:

You better believe I'm gonna hit-on Prince Caspian. I'm going to be one of those scary touristy women that the cm goes home and tells his friends about... he'll be like "omg! she just wouldn't leave me alone...kept trying to show me her...." :lmao:

Why not just bring an autograph book??? :idea:

Are you sure you need an autograph book, Rebecca? Maybe you can just have him sign your, uh, ... Your arm... That would certainly give CM Prince Caspian a good story to tell his friends ;)

Hi all - I have a potential man for you all to try hitting on! ;) He is a bartender at OKW at the Gurgling Suitcase. He gave me his telephone number last July. But I had just met Mr. CA too and I only had eyes for him so I'm sure Mr. Bartender would still be receptive for some fun flirting and...? :) Last year he was only working a couple nights a week there - I saw him there on a Sunday and Monday night. His name is Ken. He is very cute and has great arms! ;)

Have fun!

Thanks for the tip, Vicki!

**writes note on spreadsheet as reminder "must visit okw and request to see ken great arms" :goodvibes

Sounds like a plan! :thumbsup2

:idea:

OMG :faint:

Are you sure you need an autograph book, Rebecca? Maybe you can just have him sign your, uh, ... Your arm... That would certainly give CM Prince Caspian a good story to tell his friends ;)

tissue... or post its.. to write your number.. autograph book for you to keep for their numbers... hahahhaa:lmao: :thumbsup2

Hi all - I have a potential man for you all to try hitting on! ;) He is a bartender at OKW at the Gurgling Suitcase. He gave me his telephone number last July. But I had just met Mr. CA too and I only had eyes for him so I'm sure Mr. Bartender would still be receptive for some fun flirting and...? :) Last year he was only working a couple nights a week there - I saw him there on a Sunday and Monday night. His name is Ken. He is very cute and has great arms! ;)

Have fun!

Thanks Vicki... Hmmm gals.... I leave the enxt day... can we do 4Pm happy hour at OKW on the 14th.. LOL my flight is at 11PM

Y'all are too funny but yes that should be your goal for each new day, flirt with a handsome stranger, mine has always been to smile at everyone I see, but then that has proven to be not such a good idea here lately so I think I will go back to selective flirting:rotfl:

OMG :faint:

tissue... or post its.. to write your number.. autograph book for you to keep for their numbers... hahahhaa:lmao: :thumbsup2

Thanks Vicki... Hmmm gals.... I leave the enxt day... can we do 4Pm happy hour at OKW on the 14th.. LOL my flight is at 11PM

It just might be worth your time to make that trip over to OKW! That's where I met Mr. CA! :thumbsup2 I believe in the magic of Disney and a Turtle Krawl at the Gurgling Suitcase! pixiedust:

It just might be worth your time to make that trip over to OKW! That's where I met Mr. CA! :thumbsup2 I believe in the magic of Disney and a Turtle Krawl at the Gurgling Suitcase! pixiedust:

Vicki!!!!!!!! Hmmmm now if I can just make the :wizard: work his wonders at AKL :lovestruc

It does happen even if you're not solo. I was with my 2 girlfriends during our spring break vacation and there were several instances in the park when we were hit on. But it was by no means scary, it only enhanced our Disney experience. One that does stand out is when we were dining at L’ Originale Alfredo di Roma
Ristorante in Epcot. It felt like we were in the middle of rural Italy with all the charming waiters swarming around us, one of them actually asked me out. :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter