Have you ever been hit-on/picked up in WDW?

I have been on both sides of the coin...

Whenever my girlfriends and I go to Pleasure Island there will always be (usually old, possibly dirty) men wanting to try and get in the middle of our dancing. It's probably why we usually stick to AC until they kick us out! ::cop:

On the other hand, those same friends and I play a game called 'Hot Boys Around the World' while at Epcot. The way the game is played is that you go around the world showcase and flirt with as many cute foreign boys as possible and then ask if you can take their picture. Then we gather up the photos and vote to see who did the best. :3dglasses

Omg that sounds like fun!

silly goose... no chance needed... there's nothing going on... good pals.. buddy... rollercoaster mate.. that's about it am little bit sensitive about me being beige... :lmao: not my fault that I was baked a little longer and a little more yeast than anybody else !!! :rotfl2:

Timmy quite a story. I loved it and you did the right thing.

Sometimes it takes people too long to realize that the beauty on the inside of a person is what you see when you spend time with them. A persons spirit is what shines through the external white, tan, beige, brown, black, blue, purple, red or yellow that is their skin. And even if that person that you find interesting might not have pictures that make you interested, give things a chance. You might be tossing away the opportunity at finding someone who is very compatible with you. Maybe even your true love. Too many people dismiss others due to pictures, but the way I see it, a person's external appearance changes throughout their lifetime, while a persons spirit is there forever. I would take a man I feel is unattractive in pictures who is intelligent, funny, and full of life, over a model with dead eyes and no soul, any day!!!! When you spend time with people, you start only seeing that inner beauty.

/rant

:hippie:

Tracy so true. Some just don't what to look inside the package. They just don't know what their missing. It could be the best they ever received. :goodvibes

I have been on both sides of the coin...

Whenever my girlfriends and I go to Pleasure Island there will always be (usually old, possibly dirty) men wanting to try and get in the middle of our dancing. It's probably why we usually stick to AC until they kick us out! ::cop:

On the other hand, those same friends and I play a game called 'Hot Boys Around the World' while at Epcot. The way the game is played is that you go around the world showcase and flirt with as many cute foreign boys as possible and then ask if you can take their picture. Then we gather up the photos and vote to see who did the best. :3dglasses

ooo - and you could combine this game with the drinking around the world showcase game and see how the pictures of the "cute guys" at the beginning and end of your game compare. Can you say beer/sangria/midori slushy goggles?

ooo - and you could combine this game with the drinking around the world showcase game and see how the pictures of the "cute guys" at the beginning and end of your game compare. Can you say beer/sangria/midori slushy goggles?

And to think that all this is going on under my nose (literally) while I practice all my moves.... dance moves that is.
Recent graduate of the Deney Terrio School of Dancing (Blue Light Special @ KMART).

za2.gif

You women and the games you play. Sheeesh!!

And to think that all this is going on under my nose (literally) while I practice all my moves.... dance moves that is.
Recent graduate of the Deney Terrio School of Dancing (Blue Light Special @ KMART).

za2.gif

Stayin' Alive! :dancer:

za2.gif

Women don't pay games...

Yes I have been hit on but it is usually upside the head by DW for staring at Daisy's tail too long.;)

I was going through youtube and saw a waitress from ohana's that I would love to go down and hit on. Does that count?

Hey guys, this is incredibly off topic BUT I just read Timmy's (aka Antss2001) blog and her dad died yesterday. He had been mysteriously ill for a little while and took a turn for the worse on Friday, finally passing yesterday. Let's keep her in our thoughts and prayers. If you considered yourself to be one of her many disfriends, Poohbear67 is accepting donations via paypal so that a flower arrangement may be sent. If you are interested, please click here:http://www.disboards.com/member.php?u=136899 and send her a private message. She will give you the details. ps. if you see this message appear in several threads, I'm sorry. I just wanted to post this in a few of the threads I knew Timmy posted.

Hey guys, this is incredibly off topic BUT I just read Timmy's (aka Antss2001) blog and her dad died yesterday. He had been mysteriously ill for a little while and took a turn for the worse on Friday, finally passing yesterday. Let's keep her in our thoughts and prayers. If you considered yourself to be one of her many disfriends, Poohbear67 is accepting donations via paypal so that a flower arrangement may be sent. If you are interested, please click here:http://www.disboards.com/member.php?u=136899 and send her a private message. She will give you the details. ps. if you see this message appear in several threads, I'm sorry. I just wanted to post this in a few of the threads I knew Timmy posted.

Awww thank you for that. I hadn't read her blog today :(

Funny story to relay back after this weekend. Was in line at Space Mountain and this cute guy was hitting on me (or so G said...I normally gloss over it..lol) anyway we are talking, talking, talking..he has his daughter with him...no wedding ring....all of a sudden his little girl looks at me and says Mommy and Daddy sleep in the same bed, and use the same toilet....:rotfl: I thought I was going to die laughing, he looked so embarassed and tried to hush her up..I said No please let her continue talking...... It was a very amusing encounter and he was busted :rotfl2:

Our thoughts and prayers are with her:hug:

Funny story to relay back after this weekend. Was in line at Space Mountain and this cute guy was hitting on me (or so G said...I normally gloss over it..lol) anyway we are talking, talking, talking..he has his daughter with him...no wedding ring....all of a sudden his little girl looks at me and says Mommy and Daddy sleep in the same bed, and use the same toilet....:rotfl: I thought I was going to die laughing, he looked so embarassed and tried to hush her up..I said No please let her continue talking...... It was a very amusing encounter and he was busted :rotfl2:

:scared1: OMG! I get hit on by the marrieds all the time but NEVER in the presence of his child! That's just awful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter