Has anyone been to the WL Geyser Point Grill yet?

I assume you have seen the pictures of the food on the lounge menu too? such as
Wilderness-Lodge-Geyser-Point-Bar-and-Grill-Cheesy-Barbecue-Brisket-1.jpg

There are sort of two separate places at Geyser Point, a lounge bar and a quick service window. But what makes this location unusual from other bars at WDW is that the servers will bring the quick service menu to the tables as well as the bar snack menu.

OMG....is there a drooling emoticon?? Whatever that is looks amazing!

I think the QS menu sounds good. I think we're going to try it if we need a break from MK one afternoon or if we just feel like seeing Wilderness Lodge on an off day.

Does anyone know if its air conditioned? Looks like its outdoors under a pavilion, but I"m guessing it might be really hot in the Florida spring/summer.

Does anyone know if its air conditioned? Looks like its outdoors under a pavilion, but I"m guessing it might be really hot in the Florida spring/summer.

There are ceiling fans and heaters in the ceiling area. But I also read that there are walls of glass that can be lowered for climate control. It is to be seen how they use those.

My family and another family will be down there in June and staying at BLT, while my sister and her kids are staying at WL and we will be overlapping her trip by a couple of days. All of us adults decided that we are going to meet up one night at this new restaurant/bar while my DSis and kids are still there. While the adults are having fun hanging out all the kids (there will be 6 total who are all teenagers) want to hang out together and walk around the resort and go to the arcade. This place looks amazing, and even if we don't go for dinner, a couple of apps and a nice drink or 2 will make for a fun time. Does anyone know if it is possible to watch Wishes (well I guess it won't be Wishes anymore by the time we are there :() from there?

Does anyone know if it is possible to watch Wishes (well I guess it won't be Wishes anymore by the time we are there :() from there?
You used to be able to view the high fireworks from the beach before construction. We will be at the WL next month and will check it out.

If you are at Geyser Point at 9:40 pm then you will have a front row seat for the Electric Water Pageant. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter