Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind ‘Holiday Remix’ will debut on November 25th!

Are there Christmas overlays and lights or just Christmas music? Is there any point to riding at night vs day?

Okay, so if we are (for example) having dinner at MK at 6 pm, we can still try for 6 pm drop even though we haven't yet tapped into Epcot? That would be great!
You either have to have a park reservation that day for Epcot or have tapped in at some point during the day. Just got back and had a park res for a different park and hadn't tapped in yet and it showed that there was no one eligible for the queue until we entered the park. (6pm drop)

You either have to have a park reservation that day for Epcot or have tapped in at some point during the day. Just got back and had a park res for a different park and hadn't tapped in yet and it showed that there was no one eligible for the queue until we entered the park. (6pm drop)
Thank you for the info. I'll make sure to adjust our plans accordingly.

For the 6:00 pm drop Do you also have to be a resort guest?
Sorry I keep forgetting all the stuff I’m supposed to know.

For the 6:00 pm drop Do you also have to be a resort guest?
Sorry I keep forgetting all the stuff I’m supposed to know.
You would have to staying at a Deluxe resort, to be eligible for the evening hours.

When you get a virtual boarding group, do you have to show up when it is called, or can you show up anytime afterward? For eacxmple, I know with RoTR if you had (for example) BG 10, you could show up when BG 30 had just been called... you just couldn't show up early. Does it work like this for CR?

When you get a virtual boarding group, do you have to show up when it is called, or can you show up anytime afterward? For eacxmple, I know with RoTR if you had (for example) BG 10, you could show up when BG 30 had just been called... you just couldn't show up early. Does it work like this for CR?
Yes. They are letting you ride anytime after your BG is called.

Yes, any time after your group is called.

Anyone know when they will go back to playing the regular music? Us first time riders want to experience the ride with the original songs!

We rode yesterday and today. It’s still holiday. However I have to say after complaining so much I really ended up liking it!

Also bragging rights I have had all the songs😅🤣

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter