Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind ‘Holiday Remix’ will debut on November 25th!

Disney Teases New Song for Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind Attraction

While Disney hasn’t officially announced a playlist for the attraction, here’s our running list of songs used to promote the new roller coaster:

• Love Rollercoaster – The Ohio Players
  • Boogie On Through The Night – James Taylor Quartet

✨
The magic is cal͞l͞i͞…͞<͞<͞S͞p͞a͞c͞e͞ ͞a͞n͞d͞ ͞t͞i͞m͞e͞ ͞a͞r͞e͞ ͞r͞e͞w͞i͞n͞d͞i͞n͞g͞!͞ ͞T͞h͞e͞ ͞g͞a͞l͞a͞x͞y͞ ͞n͞e͞e͞d͞s͞ ͞Y͞O͞U͞.͞ ͞G͞e͞t͞ ͞t͞o͞ ͞E͞P͞C͞O͞T͞!͞ May 27:
pic.twitter.com/YRepPbqOXK

Any news on potential previews the week before? Of course our trip ends on May 21st. For example, Monday the 16th there are late hours for DVC guests...what are the chances it is open during those extended hours for previews?

I'm guessing $ILL & VQ with 90 percent of ride capacity going to $ILL. I also bet that Disney uses this opportunity to raise the CAP of $ILL to $20 and charges this and ROTR at $20.
Not sure about the cost, but agree 100% it's likely to be ILL$ and VQ to start. Basically, the VQ is a controlled standby line for attractions they feel might have out of control lines. After a period of time (maybe years), they've been moving the VQ to standard standby. I can see that here, and eventually with Tron, as well.

Any news on potential previews the week before? Of course our trip ends on May 21st. For example, Monday the 16th there are late hours for DVC guests...what are the chances it is open during those extended hours for previews?

I posted an article last week regarding Previews HERE. The official dates should be announced soon!

Actually, I’ll just repost here too. This article was released last Wednesday.

'Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind' preview timetable begins to take shape at EPCOT

The latest information, although not yet officially announced, suggests that media previews will take place during the first week of May 2022, with Club 33 previews shortly after.

Assuming that previews follow the recent opening of Remy's Ratatouille Adventure at EPCOT, alongside previews for Club 33 members, we should also expect previews for D23, Cast Members, and Annual Passholders. It seems that random soft openings for guests who happen to be in the area are a thing of the past, with Disney preferring to use the soft opening period to plus the membership offerings for those select groups.

When the attraction does open, we should also expect a virtual queue to manage guest numbers. It would seem likely that an Individual Lightning Lane purchase will be offered, allowing Disney to quickly monetize the new ride. Should Disney go this way, as it did with Remy's Ratatouille Adventure, it does mean there will likely be no standby line option available to guests who miss out on either of the two ride reservation systems.

General Public? Almost nill. AP, DVC, ETC, Pretty high. Not a week before, but several weeks. They are for testing the rides and 1 week isn't much of a test. They usually run several weeks. Things can always change but it would be a surprise for it to be just 1 week

Disney to Announce Cast Member Previews Soon for Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind at EPCOT

Soon, our Cast Members will have several opportunities to learn more and experience the Wonders of Xandar pavilion and all it has to offer. More information to come soon!

It is expected, but unconfirmed, that there will be Annual Passholder previews as well as other affiliations such as Disney Vacation Club. Previews will likely start in early to mid-May. Cosmic Rewind opens to the public on May 27th.

An article by wdwmagic says:

Cast-exclusive previews will begin in April, followed by Cast Member previews with friends and family in May.

Media previews are expected during a multi-day event in the first week of May, to be quickly followed by Club 33 members. We are yet to hear of any of the plans for Annual pass previews, but it would seem likely they would begin in the second week of May.

Last edited:
I posted an article last week regarding Previews HERE. The official dates should be announced soon!

Actually, I’ll just repost here too. This article was released last Wednesday.

'Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind' preview timetable begins to take shape at EPCOT

The latest information, although not yet officially announced, suggests that media previews will take place during the first week of May 2022, with Club 33 previews shortly after.

Assuming that previews follow the recent opening of Remy's Ratatouille Adventure at EPCOT, alongside previews for Club 33 members, we should also expect previews for D23, Cast Members, and Annual Passholders. It seems that random soft openings for guests who happen to be in the area are a thing of the past, with Disney preferring to use the soft opening period to plus the membership offerings for those select groups.

When the attraction does open, we should also expect a virtual queue to manage guest numbers. It would seem likely that an Individual Lightning Lane purchase will be offered, allowing Disney to quickly monetize the new ride. Should Disney go this way, as it did with Remy's Ratatouille Adventure, it does mean there will likely be no standby line option available to guests who miss out on either of the two ride reservation systems.
D23 members? Is that for special levels? I have been a general member for years but I am assuming that comes with zero privileges. 😂 Do you know?

We booked a trip when the Memorial Day leak came out. Figuring we'd cancel if it didn't open. I just so happened to book Epcot park reservations for May 27th. Booked for May 30th too, since I was thinking Memorial Day itself, booking Friday was just coincidence. So now we'll decide if we get AP preview spot, do we do both trips or not? DH says yes.

D23 members? Is that for special levels? I have been a general member for years but I am assuming that comes with zero privileges. 😂 Do you know?
The free one? Yeah, that comes with zilch useful. I don't even think 1st level gets previews. I finally dropped both as I got no use from them.

DVC previews....is that blue card only or can us white card holders play too? We already have a trip planned and May 30 epcot reservations but just wondering...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter