Grey Goose Slush

Between the RR and the Grand Marnier Orange Slush, I'm always in a good mood going through World Showcase.

As a side note, my Publix carries RR - if you have one near you, take a look in the wine aisle. What's really ironic is the liquor store near me doesn't carry it and it sells out at Publix sometimes.

You're welcome, but simple instructions...

you right click the image you want to post, highlight properties & copy, when you go to post, look at the tools on top of the message box, click the little yellow postcard with the mountains (delete http:// because it's already under properties that you just highlighted) & paste.

Or you could just put
...it works either way.

Wow !

Thank you SO much, allshookup ! :thumbsup2

I have been reading and hearing about this Grey Goose Slush, I know its in France but where in france, is thier a stand that sells them or in a shop?
Thanks in Advanced.

The Grey Goose is my favorite. The one I had last week was stronger than the one I had in the fall, so maybe it depends on the CM pouring the mix in. :laughing:

P3251652.jpg

BTW, a PP mentioned the Lapu Lapu and that was pretty much straight liquor in a pineapple. :rotfl:

P3251714.jpg

Next time think I'll ask for grenadine & some cherries with it
Never did have much luck trying to eat the pineapple after :rotfl2:

A good alternative to the very expensive Lapu Lapu is a Zombie - for about 5 bucks less it packs a nice punch.

I honestly thought the Grey Goose Slushy was probably about as good a drink as I've ever had. Perfect flavor with a little kick, refreshing, soothing... perfect!!

:rotfl2: Lapu lapu - I take my straw and shove it into the pineapple meat - and then suck it out of the straw!! :rotfl2:

seriously I dont think that pineapple holds more than 4 ounces - (j/k btw!) so to make it last, I have to stab at the pineapple!!

Oh, sweet Jesus, I cannot wait to try some of that yumminess that is pictured above. So if you happen to have your mug with you would it be bad to dump it in there? That way my kids wouldn't be trying to drink my Mommy drink.

Ooo I can't wait to get another GG slushie! Last year on my honeymoon was my first one...very tasty! This year I'm going back with my sister and brother who were pre-21 the last time they were in DW so they are psyched for the Epcot "around the world." :rotfl:

So the question is...what's in a lapu-lapu and where do I get it??? (I guess that's two questions). I'm thinking it must be at the Poly?

And what's with this zombie?

I'm in deep trouble. It seems I didn't spend nearly enough time exploring France. This will have to be corrected on my next trip!

Man are the GG slushes yummy. My sister didn't see what was so special..."it's alcoholic lemonade" is what she said. Maybe it was the Epcot atmosphere that made it so good.

I am sure that someone would find SOMETHING wrong with this idea
ththsmile-groan.gif
--- BUT *I* LOVE IT!! :worship:
thyipee.gif
It's goin' in the vault too!
excited.gif

Thank goodness we can all understand that this is a valuable piece of information!
thkumbaya.gif

I will be willing to force myself to see how many will fit in my refill mug in two weeks...I will report back on my findings. Man, the things I have to do in order to get correct, concise info for my DISer friends...:lmao::drinking1

I will be willing to force myself to see how many will fit in my refill mug in two weeks...I will report back on my findings. Man, the things I have to do in order to get correct, concise info for my DISer friends...:lmao::drinking1

LOL! Can't wait to hear!

You poor thing, I feel for you :lmao::rotfl2:

I will be waiting to hear the full report- and pics of said mug and GG Slushie(s) :thumbsup2

1030528x.jpg

:offtopic: Sorry, I just wanted to say thanks for the picture-posting instructions! This is my first successful picture! :worship:

And back on-topic, after reading all about the GG slushie, I cannot wait to try one this Oct!!! :cool1:

I just went to my local wine shop and the are selling this for 21.99 almost got it but then i wantedto save my first glass for disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter