Grad nights vs Weekends

Aub

Earning My Ears
I know there have been posts about this before but all the ones I come across are old. I am planning to go to Disneyland in May between the 19th and the 23th for two nights. I was wondering if if it made more sense to go on the 19th and 20th to avoid grad nights but be going on a Sunday or do either 20th & 21st or 22nd & 23rd (21st and 22nd being grad nights) and be there on a grad night but in the middle of the week. Basically I'm asking is it more busy on a Sunday or on a Grad night? In the past few years I've only been to Disney in October on weekdays so I have no idea what to expect with grad nights or weekends. Some people seem to say they don't even really notice its grad night and others seem to say its shoulder to shoulder.

I would say avoid grad nights at all costs but that’s just me. Some people don’t mind them. Both will be crowded but grad nights will be obnoxious AND crowded lol

I don't really notice the grad night stuff. Every once and a while you might a pack of kids acting stupid but its nothing terrible in my experience. Go wherever it suits you best and don't worry about it.

Given the choice between going on a Monday versus Grad Night I would chose the Grad Night every time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter