Going With The Flow - Day 5 - 25th July 2009

I was hoping they were going to be picked on in Monsters Inc, I can remember someone saying if you sit near one of the lamppost and are a man you can choosen. I didn't realise there were loads of lamps till I got in, I was positioned between two. It was funny though.

We did this too !! You should have seen my face when we saw the amount of lamps in the room :)

Plus some sangria which I have not had for many years. I am toasting Buzz for Boys for being a fantastic Mum with my glass.:goodvibes:goodvibes We are just chilling in the room now, ready for another fun packed day.

Bev you have no idea how sweet that was for me to read today - thank you so much you mde my day x x x
Im off to read what you have been upto today now !!!

Bev you have no idea how sweet that was for me to read today - thank you so much you mde my day x x x
Im off to read what you have been upto today now !!!

Thatś okay hun, it is nice to be able pay someone a compliment especially when you don't realise how special you are.:goodvibes

I love MK Bev,it is my absolute favourite park :worship:.We done 3 days there at Easter and it just was'nt enough for me.
I love the Winnie The Pooh ride,especially bouncing with Tigger :laughing:.I am a big kid(or is that a chicken)when it comes to the rides,all the kids rides for me :thumbsup2.Tony was lucky to get free fastpasses for Mickey's Philarmagic as well :thumbsup2.x.

I just think it is a shame the kiddie rides are the shortest in duration with some of the longest lines for the little ones. Ian saw a Grandad collapse outside Peter Pan, there was a 45 minute wait which is wife, daughter and grandkids were in. I was hoping it was from heat as he was standing outside in the full son whilst his family lined up. A shock for his family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter