Going With The Flow - Day 5 - 25th July 2009

wicket2005

<font color=deeppink><marquee behavior=alternate>H
Thanks for the DM Michelle (Snowy), didn't see it when you sent it, I appreciate it.:goodvibes

Well today has seen us sleep in because the bedside alarm didn't go off so woke up at 7.50 am which is not a good time when you want to be out for 8 am.

Not to worry, we are just going with the flow, I think we will need to get an alarm clock though seeing as my phone is no longer working.

Anyway had the vote and this is how it went Kennedy 1, Sea World 1 and Magic Kingdom 2 so off to MK, not the best really when we are late setting off but never mind. I picked it so I am happy.:goodvibes

Hi,
Loving your live report. We'll be in RPR on 10th Aug so especially pleased to hear about relaxing/drinking/eating by the pool. ;). Can't wait. :banana:

Loving the secret vote idea. :thumbsup2

Ann

Hope you are having a fab day, I love MK :cool1:

Well we have just had a lovely time at Magic Kingdom and are now back at the hotel. We were not too bothered about the alarm not going off this morning.

Bevś Holiday Tip No 6

Remember to check what hour clock the bedside clock uses in your hotel, otherwise your alarm may be set for 7 pm instead of 7 am (never mind Gary).

As we are just going with the flow, the same is with the chosen park of the day, everyone is quite happy to go with the chosen one and are enjoying having a say in where we go.

We arrived at Magic Kingdom about an hour later than planned. I had abandoned carrying a bag and just let Ian carry my camera every now and then. This meant we saved a bit of time going through the no bags gate. we headed straight down to my fav ride Splash Mountain and picked up a fast pass though the line time was only 20 minutes, we went back and did Pirates of the Caribbean, Jungle Cruise and Haunted Mansion, all fun before going back and doing Splash. I love the music on this ride. We picked up fast passes for Thunder Mountain.

We headed over to Colombia Harbour Restaurant for some tasty tuna sandwiches and Ian had a BLT salad before heading into Tomorrow Land. We hit Buzz, Stitch and Monsters Inc Laughter show. All rides we went on were just showing a 10 minute wait which was excellent in pays to target parks on their quieter days and non EMH days. It was the first time we had done the Monsters show and we thought it was quite funny. By the time we had done these rides our fast pass for Thunder Mountain was due, on the way we picked up another fast pass for Winnie the Pooh and also received surprise fast passes for Philharmagic.

Thunder Mountain was great fun, as was Philharmagic (3D show with Disney music) and Winnie the Pooh. The latter ride was our first go on it. It was good fun especially for the younger kids. The poor little kids'rides always seem to have the longest lines to them.

We nipped in to Tomorrow Land and picked up some delicious smoothies from just near the Stitch shop. Then left the park. We had done all the rides we had aimed to do and now were ready to get out of the sun for a while.

As I was not carrying any money/credit cards and the vote was to go to the Florida Mall next we headed back to the hotel. It also gave us time to grab a cool bath, get changed and have a break from the red hot sun for a little while.

So we are off to the Florida Mall next.

Another fab day.....wishing I was there. :cloud9:

I love Philharmagic. Shame one of your boys/dh didn't get picked on in Monsters Inc laughing floor. ;)

Have fun at the mall & be sure to grab yourself another charm or two. :teeth:

Bev's Tip of the Day
Remember to check what hour clock the bedside clock uses in your hotel, otherwise your alarm may be set for 7 pm instead of 7 am (never mind Gary).

Please, tell Gary that we've all tricked ourselves with that one!

I was hoping they were going to be picked on in Monsters Inc, I can remember someone saying if you sit near one of the lamppost and are a man you can choosen. I didn't realise there were loads of lamps till I got in, I was positioned between two. It was funny though.

SusanEllen, yes it was an easy mistake with the clock, we were totally okay with it, just amazed at the time when we woke up. However, we still managed to do everything we wanted to do at Magic Kingdom which was really good.

We have been to the Florida Mall and yes, Claire, I picked up another charm, I think it is called Russian Wedding Ring or something like that has a bit of gold in it. They just went to the usual shops. I was talking to an english woman in polka dotz who had been to leeds pandora concept shop. Afterwards I thought I should have asked if she was on DIS never mind.

We popped in to Walmarts on the way back, picking up some breakfast and snacky stuff.

Plus some sangria which I have not had for many years. I am toasting Buzz for Boys for being a fantastic Mum with my glass.:goodvibes:goodvibes We are just chilling in the room now, ready for another fun packed day.

Another fun day Bev. Glad you had a great time at MK and that you got some shopping done too

I wonder where you'll be off to today :)

Glad to see you bought yourself another charm. :thumbsup2

Great photo's as always. :goodvibes

Thanks for reading. I have been good with the old charms Claire, I will probably get some more when I go back.

Thanks Nat, I am really looking forward to reading your report when you go with Joh's family. The time will just fly by.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter