Going in September...who's with us?

zuzu310 said:
We are going Sep. 9-15 and staying at the CBR. This year it is just hubby and me. I took my mom last year for a four day weekend in September and it was great! I have 10 lbs to lose before then with all that free food. pluto:

We will be there too!! Staying one night at Pop on the 7th but then we will be at CBR from the 8th -15. Requested Jamaica building! Maybe see you there. We will be one of the ones with a 3 year old who just loves to GO!!

we'll be there with ya'll. Our group of 8 and my sister's group of 4 will be there the first week of Sept. Staying at the Pop's. Our 4th trip , her first. Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: pirate: :bounce: :hippie: :yay:

disneytraveler said:
I will be going in September ! the 9th-16th to the Akl! :cool1: :thumbsup2
We will be at AKL on these dates as well. We haven't been back since 2004 and cannot wait!

See you there!
Queenofthecastle

We've gone in September since 1990. It is hot and humid and can rain hard for about 2 hours but then it stops and you can go on with your day. The crowds are less and you seem to get to more attractions than maybe in the spring or even the early summer.

They do refurbish some attractions at that time of year so just check to see the scheduled fixups.

[/url

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

My Dbf and I are going Sept 3-9. This will be our first big vacation together :love: . I can't wait to go!! Come on September, get here already :bounce:

We are going for the second time in September too :) 9 day right at the end of the month. We got the free dinning last september too and that was a nice bonus:) We are going to be at the poly this time :cool1:

I think this will be a GREAT trip, out son will be a little over 2 1/2 and he could already ride height restricted rides at 19 months so he should be able to do even more. if he is not scared.... Maybe this time he will love the toon town rollercoaster he hated last time :)

DD and I are going the 5th until the 12th. Got a great deal on the flight and with free dining it's very much a budget trip for us!

We'll be there Sept 20-25 with the whole family..... and our grandson! Giving Disney to them (5 in all plus us) for early Christmas. We were there in September last year and it was perfect. No long lines and we hardly waited for anything. Everyone is counting the days!! pooh:

dh and i have lost our minds; we are taking the three grandbrats, 9.7.&3, and their mommy and dbf too!! thinking that we are staying @ pop but keep lollygagging the mind to the mods... have never been there except to eat or stroll around... oh, there 3-8th ... sept, here we come!

I will be going to Disney World from September 6-12,2006 on my honeymoon.I am getting married on the 2nd.This is my first time at WDW and I can't wait! We are staying at the Pop Century Resort.And to the person who asked if September is the best time to go,the answer is yes,at least according to my fiance.He goes almost every year in September and says that it's so slow that he can walk right onto the rides with no wait.

Count us in!!!! DH, DS (9) DS(7 turning 8 while at WDW) and me at BCV Sept 3-10!!!!! :cool1:

This is our 2nd trip to Walt Disney World. Our first was last year during July 4th week. We decided to go at a less crowded part of the year this time. 7 days, and 6 nights at the POFQ. Last year we did POP, so we're very excited to upgrade to the Moderate Resort.

September 16-24, WL!

Fifth year in a row in September, we wouldn't go any other time.

Planning to go 20-26, but not until 2007! Hope you all have a wonderful time and I am looking forward to some crowd/trip reports! :wave:

We will be there :banana:
September 20 - 26 at AKL
Our anniversary is the 23rd and we will be going without the kids :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter