Going in September...who's with us?

Hubby prefers going in late Jan or early Feb, but I enjoy the fall. YES, IT DOES rain most every day, but that is the only way I can get him to let me duck into some of the shops - so I LOVE the daily showers. But then, I used to live in Seattle, so my perspective might be different! :goodvibes

We got a good price on rental points at OKW, so we are staying there this trip. Early entry, extra hours, and DDP add on available, plus a slower season!

:teacher: This is a 'budget' trip year, so we don't plan many specials. We have done tours in the past, and SEGWAY which we HOPE to do again this visit. But isn't it great just being a WDW and meeting other visitors?

Our favorite thing? :love: Sitting together on a bench under a shade tree (usually with ice cream or fudge or light lunch) watching the faces of children as they see characters or observe some of the many wonderful 'hidden' extras Disney provides. Wow, that is what we really like best, and it doesn't cost extra! We're there (instead of HERE) and we are together 24/7 which is our favorite thing in life, and THAT'S why I love WDW! :-)scratchin Okay, well there is the great food, thrilling rides, fun everywhere, ah...I could go on forever, but aren't you glad I'm not?)

So we arrive 9/23 and depart late on 9/30! Anyone going to schedule a fireworks cruise for either Epcot or MK that they need to share?????

Our next trip is slated for 8/07, but with a slightly-bigger-than-expected tax return, we are hoping that just the kids and I can take a surprise trip in September!

It would be a budget trip (value resort, value season, basic tickets with no hoppers or perks, and dining plan ONLY if it is part of a great package deal that is too good to be missed). Ds will turn 10 in Aug., so I have to pay adult prices for him. I hope Disney offers a good package. If not, we'll get a room with AAA rate and eat almost every meal at counter service.

I am eyeing 9/12--9/17 at Pop or AS Movies, and am going to hope for a good Ding!

We will be at POR Sept. 19 to 28.
Can't wait. Would also like to share fireworks cruise if anyone is interested.

:yay: :yay: :yay:

We are going Sep. 9-15 and staying at the CBR. This year it is just hubby and me. I took my mom last year for a four day weekend in September and it was great! I have 10 lbs to lose before then with all that free food. pluto:

DH, DD11, DS8, and myself will be at Pop 9-23 thru 9-28. Can't wait. First ever trip!!!!

Thanks to free dining, we are taking an unexpected trip to WL! We are going 8/31 - 9/4. I've always wanted to stay at WL and the free dining was just too good a deal to pass up. I'm not going to tell DD until the night before we go.

Another die-hard September fan here!

We stayed at AKL on our honeymoon in September 2002, and have been back every year for our anniversary since then!

September 16-24 at WL, here we come!

We are going Sept. 2-10 ans staying at Poly. It will be me, Dh, DD 6 and DS 22 months. We changed our dates from Oct to get free dining.

We are going 9/13-9/17. We will be celebrating our 9th anniversary. This is sort of a "last minute" trip in that we just decided to go with the free dining offer. I was shocked but it was my husband's idea. We just spent a week there the end of January. So we will do a short trip this time staying at the ASMu (my husband is a drummer so it should be fun). It will be me, husband and son (4 by that time).

The DH and I will be there from 9/6 til 9/10 for our FIRST EVER TRIP TO THE WORLD! Wooo Hooo, I am so excited...Oh, we are staying at Pop.

Count us in.............

9/3 to 9/8 booked at ASMov. but if Dsis and her family cannot go, then we'll move to Caribbean Beach!!!

Gotta love that free dining!!!! LOL

august 30-sept 4th cant wait last labor day weekend our longest wait was about 15 mins for RNR. Walked onto space/splash/ TOT.

hi, does anyone have the dates that schools might be closed this year for the jewish holidays in sept.? do you think this time will be as crowded as labor day weekend? thanks in advance

francie labor day weekend isnt very crowded at all. 2 Reasons

#1 School is just getting back in, and people dont really want to be taking there kids out of school that early in the year. We live about 2.5-3.5 hrs away so its not that big of deal for us.

#2 Huricane Season has scared people away from florida in late august/early september. I almost think that is why WDW brought back free dining as i think many people feared huricanes, and were booking for later in the year.

MScott1851 said:
Another die-hard September fan here!

We stayed at AKL on our honeymoon in September 2002, and have been back every year for our anniversary since then!

September 16-24 at WL, here we come!

We're at WL the 16-23 also!

We will be at the house of the mouse from 9/19-9/26. I changed our ressie from December to September to enjoy our 2nd year of free dining. We are staying at the AS Sports- woohoo!!!!!!!

thanks, firemanx. do you think the weekend/weekdays of the jewish holidays (this year - end of sept. beginning of oct.) will be busy? thanks in advance.

Im pretty sure I am going there for my birthday in September. Its a surprise but I kind have got it out of him! :) Cant wait!!
I hope everyone's planning goes smoothly and enjoy it lots! :) :tink: :mickeyjum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter