Going in September...who's with us?

indigoxtreme said:
Floridadreams and Ktink we will be at POFQ the same time. Sept 2 through 11th. Floridadreams we love FQ it is our 3rd time there and we won't even consider another site. Hope to see you.. :sunny:

We just changed our resort again yesterday. I went back to AKL.. I have decided to go ahead and bite the bullet and stay where I really want to I can't wait to try FQ so that will give me an excuse to go back next year. ;)

Dbf and I will be at Pop Sept 14-19th... I am in shock that some people in this thread consider that a 'short' vacation! I've never gotten to do anything that long :confused3 This will be my first time there in ages- since summer of '90. Yay!

AKL Sept 15-25th

Looks like us and SALLY will be the only people at the AKL in that time period.

Anybody else ?

it's going to be so exciting; i will see all these people in sept (we're going 3-9th but we are also going ioa and universal.. on a count'a i'm footin the bill for the dd her db and 3dgkids..) and think (wink wink) you are on the disboard, huh?? should we have a disboard wink or a ya-HOO or something every day at noon?

WE will be there!!!September 10 thru 17
This is our first trip that we WON'T be staying 10 days!!
This is our shortest trip. :scratchin Why, you ask???It was the most
affordable airfare for the time period........The only reason.
Usually after the 10 day trips we
were surprised how fast the time went and How many things
we still didn't get time to see!!We don't even go on a lot of rides!
There is soooooo much to do and see. pirate:
SEE YOU IN SEPTEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave:

We changed our ressie around a little bit. Staying at as sports 9-16-9-19 then moving to as movies 9-20-9-23. Can't wait.

I'll be there...Sept 10 - 16 POFQ! :Pinkbounc
It will be my first time to go in September.

We'll be at POP from Sept. 9th-19th. :goodvibes Myself, my mom, and my DD turning 7 on our last day. She gets to celebrate her :bday: on two coasts! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter