GG for October 2008

I'm bringing the crock pot for some drunken hot dogs too. Smores fixings, margarita mix and I'll see what else. We'll go trick or treating then before the sing a long too. What time does the sing a long start, does anyone know? Like I said I didn't really want to stay for the whole movie and it's a double feature that night.
Loretta
we have a countdown 7 days left until Disney World :banana: :banana: :)

Are we still doing anything Sun before the party? I will take my laptop and post where we are. I requested loop 100 but I know it is a shot in the dark! We will have our cabin decked out for Halloween!

Are we still doing anything Sun before the party? I will take my laptop and post where we are. I requested loop 100 but I know it is a shot in the dark! We will have our cabin decked out for Halloween!

I think there was a few time constraints on the 26th and so no one wanted to name a time. ;) We'll be around if you guys want to get together, just give us a call! :) I think Seabee and family are coming over around noon! :thumbsup2

I think there was a few time constraints on the 26th and so no one wanted to name a time. ;) We'll be around if you guys want to get together, just give us a call! :) I think Seabee and family are coming over around noon! :thumbsup2

That sounds good since there were only 2 of us meeting up on the 26. Would love to meet Seabee too! The girls and I could stop by on our way back from BBB.
Loretta

Since it seems to be just the 2 of us for the 26, let me know where you want to meet up. I can stop by Sonya's after BBB with the girls. We want to leave for the party by 4pm. When do you leave for the Fort? I can try to call you this week to chat again. :cool1: 6 days to go
Loretta

I'm bringing the crock pot for some drunken hot dogs too. Smores fixings, margarita mix and I'll see what else. We'll go trick or treating then before the sing a long too. What time does the sing a long start, does anyone know? Like I said I didn't really want to stay for the whole movie and it's a double feature that night.
Loretta
we have a countdown 7 days left until Disney World :banana: :banana: :)

who's drunken? the dogs or the eaters?

I just talked to our group organizer. It looks like T@B Row will be in Loop 900!!!

See everyone soon!!!

n506475946_1342869_9666.jpg

At least the lil orange fairy is a hottie!!

like i'd throw any of them out of bed for eating crackers.

Is Rosetta the one in pink? She looks like a "Bob Barker's Beauty"...C'MON Dowwwwwn!!

How did Jared from Subway get to meet the fairies before the rest of us?

TCD

We leave in the morning! I have no idea where we will be, but I know it's a cabin:thumbsup2 I will have out lots of Halloween decs including a blowup vampire Mickey stop by and say Hi! Allie

Allie, do you have my cell number. I'll PM you just in case. Hope we can still meet up on Saturday. Have a great trip!!!
Loretta

We start driving down tomorrow!!!! The camper is all packed except a couple little things!!! I'm so excited!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter