GG for October 2008

We are going to be there from 10/26 thru 11/3. I don't post much but I check in every day, and this is my days entertainment (doesn't say much for my life). I am not sure what loop we are going to be in, I have a feeling 1600 - 1900 which are not the ones I like best. I am hoping for 900. There will be 14 of us. Grandkids, Nices, Kids, x-wife. I would love to meet some of you. We have a Forest River Windsong, and are loud. Hope to see you then. I am trying to get a rese. for tomorrow night, since I have to pick my DH up at the Orlando airport, but no luck. Also going to be there some over TG, have sat thru Tues, but no luck in getting the 28 doesn't someone want to cancel? Have New Years weekend also.

OK Halloween night.....We plan to go to the Sing -A-Long. We have lots of treats for trick or treat. I decided that the chocolate would melt so we can't bring that, so we opened it here LOL. Should we plan on TorT before the Sing-A-Long. I was also thinking this would be a good place to meet up if anyone wants to meet up there first. I was able to reserve a second GC for Halloween night, so now we can really go looping and make it back from Sonyas. I have a bucket of Pomegranate Margarita Mix. What else? I started packing but there is still time to make it to the ABC or Wally World.
Loretta

7 DAYS TILL WE LEAVE:cool1: :banana: :yay: :woohoo:

this is our thearpy! Our bouncers are easy, just bring beer!
No theropy.! No bouncers.! Not sure about the hair pulling. I'm in, but I'm sure the wife will question my decision later. What can we bring for kids? Marsh, choc & gram..?

Jack

I am trying to get a rese. for tomorrow night, since I have to pick my DH up at the Orlando airport, but no luck.
We are also thinking about a single night tomorrow, but not sure yet. May have to settle for Ft bike ride only.

Jack:rolleyes:

No theropy.! No bouncers.! Not sure about the hair pulling. I'm in, but I'm sure the wife will question my decision later. What can we bring for kids? Marsh, choc & gram..?

Jack

Heck, bring whatever you like, i wont be there until Nov.:lmao:

talk to sonya (us3) i think she's in charge. If not i just volunteered her.:rotfl2:

All of this from two wonderfully sarcastic dis'ers who are NOT EVEN GOING TO BE THERE! :lmao: (although I wish you both were)

Should be a fun evening! :thumbsup2

I won a bid on e-bay for this Halloween inflatable. I only hope it's delivered in time for us to bring it to FtW with us!! MSRP= $249.00 E-Bay= $159.00

29336-30.jpg

That's cool!!!
Thanks! It's 8 feet & motion activated. The horse whinneys & spooky ghoulish moans & groans eminate from it. I also bought a cheap frankenstein & ghost inflatables from Dollar General & last weekend bought my pumpkin Mickey patio lights & have orange lights to put around the e-z up awning for the Gem, and orange rope lites for the drive. I guess I'm all set!! I'm excited!!

OK Halloween night.....We plan to go to the Sing -A-Long. We have lots of treats for trick or treat. I decided that the chocolate would melt so we can't bring that, so we opened it here LOL. Should we plan on TorT before the Sing-A-Long. I was also thinking this would be a good place to meet up if anyone wants to meet up there first. I was able to reserve a second GC for Halloween night, so now we can really go looping and make it back from Sonyas. I have a bucket of Pomegranate Margarita Mix. What else? I started packing but there is still time to make it to the ABC or Wally World.
Loretta

7 DAYS TILL WE LEAVE:cool1: :banana: :yay: :woohoo:

Its getting close! :woohoo: I'm taking my kiddo's trick o treating early, so probably before the sing-a-long. Bring yourself and those kiddos (and the bucket of pomegranate margarita mix, LOL). We'll have easy snacks and finger foods too.

Deb, I've been collecting lights and inflatables too! :thumbsup2 The kids are looking forward to looping to see all of the decorations!

I can't wait to see all your cool Halloween pics!! Sounds like you're going all out in the decorations department! I hope you all have a blast! :goodvibes

OK Halloween night.....We plan to go to the Sing -A-Long. We have lots of treats for trick or treat. I decided that the chocolate would melt so we can't bring that, so we opened it here LOL. Should we plan on TorT before the Sing-A-Long. I was also thinking this would be a good place to meet up if anyone wants to meet up there first. Loretta

7 DAYS TILL WE LEAVE:cool1: :banana: :yay: :woohoo:[/QUOTE
That sounds like a great place to meet. What time should it start?? How is everyone going to handle candy distribution is we are all out T & T ??? . I'll bring some margarita fixings also.

OK I can't bring anything but myself and my children because I'm flying in and staying at a resort (at least thats my excuse). But if anyone can think of something light that I can bring on the plane, let me know and I'll bring it. :thumbsup2 Has to be legal :rotfl2:

OK I can't bring anything but myself and my children because I'm flying in and staying at a resort (at least thats my excuse). But if anyone can think of something light that I can bring on the plane, let me know and I'll bring it. :thumbsup2 Has to be legal :rotfl2:

A bushel of steamed crabs

That would smell lovely in my luggage and after sitting for a week but if you really want them, I'll see what I can do. :lmao:

I wouldn't worry too much about it. In September, I brought a bag of chips, but I don't think it ever got opened. There is SOOOOOO much food there already.

Bring something easy! Maybe something non-sweet to balance out all of the sweets the kids (and adults) will be having? Oh, and your favorite adult beverage!

I think I'm going to grill some hot wings just before trick-o-treating...some regular and some with franks hot sauce.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. In September, I brought a bag of chips, but I don't think it ever got opened. There is SOOOOOO much food there already.

Carol, I have a few bags that were left unopened from the last GG that I am going to bring with us for this GG!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter