GG for October 2008

All we have left to do is load the van and clean the house. We leave tomorrow too. Staying at our friend in Orlando tomorrow night!!! The temps are going to be lower than planned so some minor adjustments and we are good to go. We'll probably be in 2000, look for the big blue van and my dis Mickey sign in its window.
Loretta

I had to cancel :sad2: So can't wait to hear trip reports!

Ok, I just finished loading the camper with enough clothes for 5 people for 8 day. I decided to take a look at the forcast for Orlando since its windy, rainy and rather cool here. Looks like I get to pack some more! :rolleyes: It's a beautiful camping forcast so I'm not going to complain...give me WDW with less heat and humidity anytime!! :thumbsup2

We're in Ashburn, GA, just over 200 miles to go!!!

See everyone soon!!

But...you won't be staying at FtW!!! (cause I won't be there:lmao: )

Yeah, and I won't have to sleep on the dining room table either! :lmao:

I'll see how this timeshare is - can't beat the price and it'smay too much nuisance to haul all my camping stuff down there.............

Mmmmmmmm..... chili is simering in the crock pot now. Smells really good

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!