Gardenwalk??

EmmasGrammy

<font color=blue>To everyone else brave enough to
Could someone kindly tell about Gardenwalk? Where exactly is it and what exactly is it? What is there to do? Thanks in advance!

Could someone kindly tell about Gardenwalk? Where exactly is it and what exactly is it? What is there to do? Thanks in advance!

Here you go, OP, a link!

http://www.anaheimgardenwalk.com/

Its allot of fun after a full day at DL if you like Malls. It has tons of shops and tons of fabulous dining.

The Shops at Anaheim GardenWalk is an oasis of outdoor shopping, dining and entertainment in the heart of Orange County. Discover an abundance of retail stores, fine dining restaurants, an upscale bowling lounge and state-of-the-art movie theaters, in a truly unique environment of scenic waterfalls and luxuriously manicured gardens. It's the OC's new hot spot for fashion, food and fun! Located just steps from Disneyland® and the Anaheim Convention Center in the heart of Anaheim, a short drive from Angel Stadium, the Honda Center and the Platinum Triangle.

Hi there! Like momrek06 said, it is a really nice mall type setting, movie theater, shops, restaurants. its located on katella, as you head away from disneyland.

The north entrance to the mall is on Disney Way, facing the Pumbaa parking lot. The movie theater, bowling alley, and Fire and Ice are near the north entrance. The major restaurants are along Katella. http://g.co/maps/yf4cr

The north entrance to the mall is on Disney Way, facing the Pumbaa parking lot. The movie theater, bowling alley, and Fire and Ice are near the north entrance. The major restaurants are along Katella. http://g.co/maps/yf4cr

How is Fire & Ice?

We have eaten at PF Changs, McCormick and Schmicks, CPK, Cheesecake Factory and Bubba Gumps (all great)!

Last week after eating at Changs we walked around the Mall and saw a crowd at F&I and wondered what it was like?

Sorry to hijack this thread. I was wondering the samething.

How do you typically get there? Do you walk? Or take the bus system? Its kind of hard to walk to the Gardenwalk when you have small children. I will be staying at the Desert Inn.

Sorry to hijack this thread. I was wondering the samething.

How do you typically get there? Do you walk? Or take the bus system? Its kind of hard to walk to the Gardenwalk when you have small children. I will be staying at the Desert Inn.

From the Desert Inn you will probably want to walk. It's about a 10 minutes walk into the north side of Garden Walk that is off Disney Way.

Garden Walk is like a substitute to Down Town Disney. You may rather go there since it's closer.

The Gardenwalk north entrance might be closer to Desert Inn than DTD or the DL main entrance.

Thanks for the help. I guess we will walk. For some reason I thought it was a farther walk than to the disneyland entrance. So if it is almost the same distance that is not bad at all. :)

The Gardenwalk north entrance might be closer to Desert Inn than DTD or the DL main entrance.

From the front of the DI it's about the same distance to GW and DTD. But when you are leaving the parks, DTD is obvisoulsy closer, and the parks is where we usually spend most of our time.

We were at the Parks in August and walked to Gardenwalk from the Hilton Suites and Towers one night and from the Parks another night. While I agree that the choice of restaurants is good, I have to disagree about there being lots of shops. When we were there a lot of the storefronts were shuttered and for us there wasn't much to get excited about. There were very few folks around - other than at the restaurants.

Would I go again for the restaurants? Yes. If it was shopping I was looking for, I would not return.

fire and ice is by far the mest thing there so much fun and not that expensive. I love sunday brunch. Also lunch and dinner any time is good. Planning on going there in a couple weeks for my bday can't wait. They will create anything for you on the grill and to have fun ask the chef what new they are doing last time i went it was lassanga.

How is Fire & Ice?

We have eaten at PF Changs, McCormick and Schmicks, CPK, Cheesecake Factory and Bubba Gumps (all great)!

Last week after eating at Changs we walked around the Mall and saw a crowd at F&I and wondered what it was like?

I LOVE Fire and Ice!!!! There's one in South Lake Tahoe that I've been to a few times and it's fantastic. It's more like a mongolian bbq style, but not restricted to asian cuisine. You essentially grab a bowl, pick your veggies, pick your meats and seafood (LOTS of choices, you'll be amazed), and pick your sauce and you bring it to the giant flat top to be cooked by the chefs. It's alot of fun and allows you to be creative too. And it's all you can eat as far as I know :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter