Free Dining 2014 Discussion ~ Part 3

2 and 1/2 hours into trying to call and not being able to get through at all is making me crazy and grouchy! :sad2:

If DH and I book a new reservation now without cancelling our existing reservation...what happens to the first $200 deposit?

They will refund it. I did that this morning when I finally got onto the website. I am calling tomorrow to cancel the first one that was booked before free dining was even thought about.

They will refund it. I did that this morning when I finally got onto the website. I am calling tomorrow to cancel the first one that was booked before free dining was even thought about.

They can cancel the original reservation and transfer the $$$ onto the new reservation. I hadn't paid for our upcoming trip in full yet in anticipation of a "better deal" aka FD and they just moved the money while cancelling the original :)

Got up at 5:45am (CST) and waited online for it to go live. It didn't until it was time for me to leave. I got online again at 8:25am, tried to book but there was a glitch. I had to start over, but finally booked Nov 15-22 for DD11 and myself. :cool1:

2 and 1/2 hours into trying to call and not being able to get through at all is making me crazy and grouchy! :sad2:

If DH and I book a new reservation now without cancelling our existing reservation...what happens to the first $200 deposit?

the offer doesn't even show on the web site now. it just disappeared.

So ..... I was able to book online this morning (around 7:30 AM) with no problems at all! I even used 2 payment methods for the deposit (gift card & credit card) :thumbsup2 Got the confirmation - dates & resort we wanted - everything looks great! No problems at all!!! :cheer2:

Now, I go to MDE to look at the reservation. It's not there. No problem. I took a pic of the confirmation screen so I have the confirmation number! ;) I put it in to link the reservation to MDE. It's there and all the details look correct - 2 Adults, 2 Children, CSR 12/12-12/16 .... perfect! BUT ...... when I look at the TICKETS linked to the reservation, I see DH, DS & DD but NOT MINE!!! :sad2: Really??? Come on ..... everything was going so good .....

I just went in from a link posted on Facebook. Was checking availability and it still looks good for the later part of September.

Yay! I just booked for 11/15-11/22 at CBR! :cool1:

I tired to call between 9:00 and 9:15 like 5 times and kept getting a busy signal, so I decided to book it online (which I was nervous about) and it went right through with no problem!

It is my first time going at Christmas and my first time at a Moderate! So excited :santa::cool2::santa:

In case you missed my pic on the other thread, this is me 2 hrs and 26 mins later :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I'm pretty sure that's exactly how I looked dropping my kids off to school this morning!

I was herding my kids out the door to the car when the CM finally picked up. There was no way I was going to hang up the phone. I looked down after getting everyone in the car and my 2 year old was nude from the waist down sitting in his car seat. I threw a jacket over him and ran my kids to the drop off (it's across the road from my house and we drop off at the curb thank goodness) I'm pretty sure I'm not winning any mother of the year awards today but by golly my kids are going to Disney :rotfl2::rotfl:

I was able to book online around 7:30 am. The offer showed up. At the same time I got through to phone reservations. I dialed 407-939-7838 which is guest services, they transferred me and I got an agent in about one minute. I hope this helps.

Finally got through! Only took 2 hours and 45 min. Got POP from 10/31-11/8 also go tickets to 10/31 MNSSHP and 11/7 MVMCP> :dance3:

Hang in there someone will answer! :grouphug:

Called back on cell at 9:38 am and requested new reservation and CM answered at 9:41. Got POP Sept 27-Oct 4, Standard, upgraded to DP and bought MM. So glad its over. Total time with prompts, hold and updating reservation; 10 MINS.

Oh and I stayed on hold on my home phone the entire time.

Hi all!!! I've only been to Disney twice and stayed off-site both times. I called exatly at 7 got on hold after two attempts of calling, waited for about 28 minutes. I wanted CSR but only suites were available. So I opted for CBR 10/26-11/2. How is CBR? I was considering pop but I think my dd would really love the pool at CBR. Here is a list of #s I accumulated through the forums.
407-939-7429
407-939-7737
407-939-7729
407-939-7426
600 people in que when I hung up...
I'm soo excited!!!:dance3::cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter