Free Dining 2014 Discussion ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's working! Just call and say you have a pin code! Don't mention anything abt free dining.

Then there's a different code for CC? Hmmm....

no same codes. The DV manager said the codes are valid and they do not know why Disney is not honoring them

The Debit card holders have to wait until tomorrow but she said that they can not tell the difference. Chase/Visa/Disney can not tell the difference when you read them the card number

It's working! Just call and say you have a pin code! Don't mention anything abt free dining.

What number did you call?
I gave the code, no mention of FD, she typed it in, and said it was invalid.
She's checking on it.

When I called Chase, I specifically asked if the code was active, and she said they are active as soon as the emails go out, which they have.

Can someone please tell me if I can apply the code without actually having the card in hand? It is supposed to be here tomorrow and I have read conflicting statements about whether you can use it. I am a cardholder just don't have it yet.

Exactly what I said. I said Chase gave me a code I'd like to apply. LONG pause followed by UHHHHH.......then said she typed the code. But maybe she didn't?:confused3 Told me no-invalid code. Oh well, I guess at least I have the code for tomorrow.

This is exactly what happened to me as well.

Exactly what I said. I said Chase gave me a code I'd like to apply. LONG pause followed by UHHHHH.......then said she typed the code. But maybe she didn't?:confused3 Told me no-invalid code. Oh well, I guess at least I have the code for tomorrow.

She did mutter that it looked like an old code, but then was surprised a few seconds later and said, "oh it worked and it's free dining.... Good for you!" My Disney Experience is updated as well.

I'd call back. Hope for Monica. She was awesome.
Our dates are 11/11-11/17

no same codes. The DV manager said the codes are valid and they do not know why Disney is not honoring them The Debit card holders have to wait until tomorrow but she said that they can not tell the difference. Chase/Visa/Disney can not tell the difference when you read them the card number
got thru to a nicer CM this time -- didn't mention anything about FD, Just gave her the code. She said "that's not something I can talk about today, but do call back tomorrow! Wink, wink, nudge, nudge."

It's clear what happened... Chase gave out codes before Disney is willing to accept it. A few individuals got the promo via luck between Chase and Disney not communicating. Once a few promo's got booked, Disney was alerted.

Patience... it's been relatively confirmed that there is a Free Dining promo coming tomorrow. Isn't that enough to celebrate??? Yay!!! :yay:

The code has to be for a 6 night/7 day stay. The CSR made sure I knew that.

Disney Addict and not looking for rehab!!

Wow...this is crazy. So, Chase Visa thinks the offer came out at 1PM EDT. Disney first is in denial about any offer, and now they are telling people the DV offer is coming out tomorrow at 7AM. This is an interesting look at two partner companies who have no idea what the other is doing on a shared project. Let's find out more shall we? :)

I don't have my packaged booked yet as I was waiting for free dining. If I call with the code and tell them to apply it, does that only work if you have a pre existing ressie? Or will that work for a new reservation as well? Anyone know?

It's clear what happened... Chase gave out codes before Disney is willing to accept it. A few individuals got the promo via luck between Chase and Disney not communicating. Once a few promo's got booked, Disney was alerted. Patience... it's been relatively confirmed that there is a Free Dining promo coming tomorrow. Isn't that enough to celebrate??? Yay!!! :yay:
yay! Much happiness!

What number did you call? I gave the code, no mention of FD, she typed it in, and said it was invalid. She's checking on it. When I called Chase, I specifically asked if the code was active, and she said they are active as soon as the emails go out, which they have.
are you doing a 6 night/7 day stay?

Disney Addict and not looking for rehab!!

I don't have my packaged booked yet as I was waiting for free dining. If I call with the code and tell them to apply it, does that only work if you have a pre existing ressie? Or will that work for a new reservation as well? Anyone know?

When I called a couple of hours ago and they would not honor the code I set up a "quote" but didn't put down a deposit. When I called back I told then I wanted to confirm it and said I had a pin offer to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter