Free Dining 2014 Discussion ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone been able to book POR?

What is the length of stay for the people able to book? Anyone able to book less than 6 nights?

We only plan on staying 4 nights & hoping we're still able to get FD??

I just spoke to Gracie, a very nice cast member and she told me her pin codes are way longer than that and it is not valid. :confused3

When I called a couple of hours ago and they would not honor the code I set up a "quote" but didn't put down a deposit. When I called back I told then I wanted to confirm it and said I had a pin offer to use.
according to another post it went live at 1 pm est today with visa. It must be valid tho because people are getting it applied.

Disney Addict and not looking for rehab!!

Wondering if we still think the general public day is May 7th? Or could that be pushed back a day since DV day is technically May 2nd?

And do we think just the Disney code is for 6 nights and later we can get it if it's shorter??

I just called and the CM asked where I got the code and when I said Chase she put me on hold for about 10 minutes and when she came back she said they might have released the code early because there is nothing active in their system. How weird that some get it to work and not others. I guess I'll just call tomorrow at 7 and hope for the best.

Free Dining for 2014 is a go.

The promo will likely be released to the public on Wednesday, May 7. Disney Visa holders may get an early shot as soon as May 2nd; however, the Visa dates are always the most shaky.

The likely dates included are:
August 31 - October 3
October 26 - November 1
November 9 - November 20
December 12 - December 23

Disney Value Resorts ~ Quick Service Dining Plan Included

This can be upgraded to regular plan for $18.65 per person per day ($3.20 for children).

All-Star Music Resort
All-Star Sports Resort
Art of Animation (Family Suites)
Pop Century Resort

Some resorts are excluded, such as All Star Movies, Family Suites at Art of Animation, Port Orleans French Quarter, Port Orleans Riverside, Campsites at Ft. Wilderness, and 3-bedroom villas, and Villas at The Grand Floridian.

Im sorry, Im just a little confused...will family suites be included in FD or no??

I am wondering this same thing. Does anyone have a guess? :confused3

I just got an e-mail from Disney Rewards.
But it was for a complimentary gift when you buy Aladdin tickets.
Well, at least I know they have my correct e-mail!

I just got an e-mail from Disney Rewards.
But it was for a complimentary gift when you buy Aladdin tickets.
Well, at least I know they have my correct e-mail!

me too! I got a little excited there for a minute!

I saw someone had a trip starting 8/28, does anyone know is that the start date?? I was hoping for the last week of August.

Disney Visa Question

We are already booked at POR and I've paid about 50% or so of the balance. My daughter is going with me and on the reservation. She has a Disney Visa. I do not. I'm the lead "contact" or whatever you'd call it on the reservation.

If POR does turn out to be not an option as it appears, we'll switch to 2 rooms at Pop.

Will we able to book tomorrow? If so, would we need to make a Disney Visa payment? And how does having 2 rooms impact it as now she wouldn't be but in one of the rooms? Would we be able to get 2 rooms or just 1 would be able to be booked early?

Anyone with any experience for this?

Just called twice and both times was told that the code wouldn't be valid till tomorrow morning. I guess I'll be up early again tomorrow. :)

Just making sure, we have a Disney Visa but do not use it and haven't in years. Do we have to use it to pay the deposit? Ide much rather use something else. Thanks!

It's clear what happened... Chase gave out codes before Disney is willing to accept it. A few individuals got the promo via luck between Chase and Disney not communicating. Once a few promo's got booked, Disney was alerted.

Patience... it's been relatively confirmed that there is a Free Dining promo coming tomorrow. Isn't that enough to celebrate??? Yay!!! :yay:

This is exactly what happened. I have a feeling it was supposed to go live today but the two could not match up

ok,

Called and spoke to "Diva" SUPER NICE!

I gave her the value code, she punched it in and definitely saw it. However, she said it has a begin date of May 2nd. Then she said, well dont worry, because the public wont get it till the 7th. She gave me the exact dates Joe gave out.

So, the code is there, and it looks like its 99.9% happening tomorrow. She didn't hold back with any of her info, just laid it all out there :)

Wish she would have went ahead and applied it though, lol

**PS - She asked if the first 5 digits on my card were 4266 90 - and that, that is what was eligible.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter