Free Dining 2014 Discussion ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
was on hold for 55 min but had to hang up due to DD teacher wanted to talk :sad: . called back; now on hold for 20 min now

MY TA just quickly let me know that we are good to go and she will be emailing me the updates shortly!! I did not have to worry about calling or sitting on hold. This is why I use this TA every trip! I am so happy that we got FD this year.. last year we weren't so lucky since it was Jersey Week!

GOOD LUCK to you all!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

How do I book online??? the offer is not showing up for me under special offers:( Am I looking in the wrong spot??

Been on hold 1 hour, 50 minutes now.
Had 2 hours sleep in the past 24 hours.
Beginning to wonder if Disney is really worth it.

Done deal!!! I've got free dining at Pop for Sept 28-Oct 6. I was on hold for approx. 1 hour and 15 minutes.

I actually went on the website and rebooked my entire trip and my brother-in-law laughed at me and said that it would be funny if someone would pick up just as I was rebooking and IT HAPPENED!!! I submitted the payment on a 2nd booking and as it was processing the CM picked up. :rotfl2: I had an awesome CM who was very helpful and modified my first package and canceled my second along with adding free dining to my brother-in-law's package. I'm very happy! :goodvibes

Been on hold 1 hour, 50 minutes now.
Had 2 hours sleep in the past 24 hours.
Beginning to wonder if Disney is really worth it.

I'm trying to figure out how people that have been on hold for a lot less time then us have already gotten through when we are still waiting. :confused3

My DH and I already have a reservation for Oct. 19th-26th. We want to change it for free dining. If we book a new reservation through the website since I have been trying since 7:03 this morning to get through the phone lines and can't....what happens to the $200 deposit we already put down for the previous reservation since we would have to pay another $200 to book a new one?

Booked via the online link someone posted on this thread early morning. I booked at 6AM (I am in Canada, but didn't see any Canadian-offer on the main page etc.). The link seemed to work though. No standard room at CSR for our stay (Sep26-Oct3), so went with backup CBR.

Many, many, many thanks to Black for keeping everyone here up to date. :worship:

I'm trying to figure out how people that have been on hold for a lot less time then us have already gotten through when we are still waiting. :confused3

I'm wondering the same. I've been on hold for an hour and 56 minutes as of now and still holding :crazy2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!