FREE At POP**Nemo Fridge,Toaster & Coffeepot Swap**Old Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mybabesuz

DIS Veteran
FREE AT POP CENTURY...
NEMO FOUND OUR FRIDGE, TOASTER AND COFFEE POT SWAP HAS A NEW HOME...

NEW LINK IS HERE!!!

PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE TO GO TO THE NEW THREAD...

:thanks:

Thank You to All of the Past Swappers
Deanna4041, Stines, Kra623, itsmebabygi, rmeyers, meyernl, nifferdo, mla1977, jjms97, deadhedjen, Misled3, leagirl12, juliak+3, ijlmcooper, Butterfly8, finnishwife, Maverick Mike, hrdeanne, Silvermist, Mocharilla, dydo2424, pha1226, Corbin3, figementfinder, momandkidslovedisney, MyBabeSuz, Stan's Maggiemouse, Kathykelly, Sandy321, Ariel3, misha, BudBeerLady, dreamindisney, disneygal358, JanLoz, chxray4, skhermsmeyer, Tinkerbell63, Carrie R, princess Jackie, Cibahwewah, Robincorn, kami2199, Autiger86, mousiemom, MarylandMom, TULIPS1726, scimom, Soupermom, CarolinaMomof3boys, cinderwannabe, Merrywheather, RachaelQ, Couturier, ekatiel, southernbelle5672, Englishrose47, coffeedog, revmom, TinkAsh2001, Michelle_and_Aaron, sgrossy, Ladybugsister, costumesaremylife, ambroz4disney, Finally - A Vacation, Bruner1978, Mickeyfan1226, teacher2525, dbmarie, 4forthemouse, Chrissylou2, Disneymiss, devonsmommy, bratmomma, TIGGER'SFRIEND, Disneystiles, princesswendy720, gail8, Madmumof2, bevcgg, Bobbiejell, Tink42boys, 3darlings, kjdaniel66, mickeytattoo95, dapoteete, Catexer, Cruiser1969, jking6, Memom, Ana Carol, PartyFromSaturn, Anelise, bsjs0708, Auntread, jenbear123, PigletsMommy, Bubba, Ludwig Von Drake, momto2cuties, Bronte, mana_liz, LVdisneychick, Jenbear123, Champagnegirl26, Laffrenier Family, Tammyroo

I would love to use it November 9-16th of 2008. We did this in 2007 and it was wonderful!

lol I've been waiting. And I'm just 2 minutes too late. :) I'm heading out August 12-19th. Sigh,

It seems like everyone is staying there those days!

This is the first Fridge Swap that had an opening when I need it.

I'd be interested May 2-9, I've been watching the Pop fridge swaps for months, and none have had our dates available yet!!:goodvibes

Amy

Not sure what this is all about... we just keep passing it around? Who pays for it and how do we get it and pass it on? We're only there two days but it might work out I guess - 9/11 & 9/12.

I'm in July 1 - July 8th....those dates are not available any other swap, as well and I've been looking for weeks!

Who's running this? I'm not familiar enough, or I would! :scared:

I'm in July 1 - July 8th....those dates are not available any other swap, as well and I've been looking for weeks!

Who's running this? I'm not familiar enough, or I would! :scared:

Doesn't appear anyone is 'running' this yet...the OP asked in the very first post if someone would do it, and for others to just post their dates.

May 2-9 Stines
June 18th-25th Nena
July 1 - July 8th ijlmcooper
August 4-11th NestleJean
8/11-8/15 Mocharilla
9/11 & 9/12 MoopDog
Sept. 17-24 MyBabeSuz
November 9-16th BudBeerLady
Nov. 29th-Dec 6th JanLoz

That's a date list.

I don't know who'd be doing the fridge-getting part. Maybe we could all chip in $5-10 and give it to the first person. Also, maybe we should make another thread with this at the beginning, and more of an officialness to it. I could do it, but we'd have to figure out how we're getting the fridge.

Let me know what you guys think.

I'm going to be there from 9/6 - 9/14. But I see a couple of the days are taken. That'll be confusing. :(

On some of the other threads with fridge swaps, the first couple people to sign up usually pay $10 each to cover the cost of the fridge and then it is shipped to the hotel for the first person to use. Might I also suggest getting a 10-12 cup coffee pot to keep with the fridge. For the extra $20, it would be worth it to not have to drink the Nescafe instant stuff. I would be willing to organize the swaps if necessary.

Janloz,
Wonderful...thanks for the organizing!
I'm in for the fridge and the coffee maker....I'm assuming we're leaving extra coffee & filters with the swap when we're done for the next POPer??

Right now, I'm the 3rd one down.....July 1 - July 8th! Let me know what I owe!

Thanks again.....:worship:
Shell:flower3:

I have been watching the Pop Fridge Swaps with my fingers crossed that we could get in on one. We will be there from May 9th - 17th. I will PM the leader ASAP!:cool1:

Thanks!

On some of the other threads with fridge swaps, the first couple people to sign up usually pay $10 each to cover the cost of the fridge and then it is shipped to the hotel for the first person to use. Might I also suggest getting a 10-12 cup coffee pot to keep with the fridge. For the extra $20, it would be worth it to not have to drink the Nescafe instant stuff. I would be willing to organize the swaps if necessary.

If you're willing, that'd be awesome. Here's the little list I've typed up from this thread already:

May 2-9 Stines
June 18th-25th Nena
July 1 - July 8th ijlmcooper
August 4-11th NestleJean
8/11-8/15 Mocharilla
9/11 & 9/12 MoopDog
Sept. 17-24 MyBabeSuz
November 9-16th BudBeerLady
Nov. 29th-Dec 6th JanLoz

I'm fine chipping in $10-15 for it. Just let us know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter