FREE At POP**Nemo Fridge,Toaster & Coffeepot Swap**Old Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

As far as I know everything is still there...

I guess it would be a good idea to confirm since switching to the new fridge...

Jan... :confused:

As far as I know everything is still there...

I guess it would be a good idea to confirm since switching to the new fridge...

Jan... :confused:

When I talked to champagnegirl, she said everything was with the fridge, toaster, etc. But i will ask Tammyroo to confirm that when she checks in tomorrow and let you know.

Laffrenier Family left Nemo in LS today for Tammyroo to get tomorrow.

When I talked to champagnegirl, she said everything was with the fridge, toaster, etc. But i will ask Tammyroo to confirm that when she checks in tomorrow and let you know.

Laffrenier Family left Nemo in LS today for Tammyroo to get tomorrow.

Hi there still is a coffee pot, toaster and kettle. We did not use them so not sure on their working order though. When I gave the fridge to the next swapper I could not get everything in the fridge as its freezer box was still frozen so the coffee pot was seperate and i bubble wrapped it. It was a face to face swap at the last minute otherwise it would have been defrosted and packed propperly. Hopefully is this is done everything will fit ok into the fridge.

Hi there still is a coffee pot, toaster and kettle. We did not use them so not sure on their working order though. When I gave the fridge to the next swapper I could not get everything in the fridge as its freezer box was still frozen so the coffee pot was seperate and i bubble wrapped it. It was a face to face swap at the last minute otherwise it would have been defrosted and packed propperly. Hopefully is this is done everything will fit ok into the fridge.

thanks for the update.

FREE AT POP CENTURY...
NEMO FOUND OUR FRIDGE, TOASTER AND COFFEE POT SWAP HAS A NEW HOME...

NEW LINK IS HERE!!!

PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE TO GO TO THE NEW THREAD...

:thanks:

Thank You to All of the Past Swappers
Deanna4041, Stines, Kra623, itsmebabygi, rmeyers, meyernl, nifferdo, mla1977, jjms97, deadhedjen, Misled3, leagirl12, juliak+3, ijlmcooper, Butterfly8, finnishwife, Maverick Mike, hrdeanne, Silvermist, Mocharilla, dydo2424, pha1226, Corbin3, figementfinder, momandkidslovedisney, MyBabeSuz, Stan's Maggiemouse, Kathykelly, Sandy321, Ariel3, misha, BudBeerLady, dreamindisney, disneygal358, JanLoz, chxray4, skhermsmeyer, Tinkerbell63, Carrie R, princess Jackie, Cibahwewah, Robincorn, kami2199, Autiger86, mousiemom, MarylandMom, TULIPS1726, scimom, Soupermom, CarolinaMomof3boys, cinderwannabe, Merrywheather, RachaelQ, Couturier, ekatiel, southernbelle5672, Englishrose47, coffeedog, revmom, TinkAsh2001, Michelle_and_Aaron, sgrossy, Ladybugsister, costumesaremylife, ambroz4disney, Finally - A Vacation, Bruner1978, Mickeyfan1226, teacher2525, dbmarie, 4forthemouse, Chrissylou2, Disneymiss, devonsmommy, bratmomma, TIGGER'SFRIEND, Disneystiles, princesswendy720, gail8, Madmumof2, bevcgg, Bobbiejell, Tink42boys, 3darlings, kjdaniel66, mickeytattoo95, dapoteete, Catexer, Cruiser1969, jking6, Memom, Ana Carol, PartyFromSaturn, Anelise, bsjs0708, Auntread, jenbear123, PigletsMommy, Bubba, Ludwig Von Drake, momto2cuties, Bronte, mana_liz, LVdisneychick, Jenbear123, Champagnegirl26, Laffrenier Family, Tammyroo

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter