Flying in July

Momma Kanga

Earning My Ears
Our family going to DW from July 3-July10. Right now flying from Wisconsin-Madison, Milwaukee or even Chicago, rates go from 183-220. Any one know when is the best time to book flights for this time of year?

Momma Kanga said:
Our family going to DW from July 3-July10. Right now flying from Wisconsin-Madison, Milwaukee or even Chicago, rates go from 183-220. Any one know when is the best time to book flights for this time of year?

Most people bookend their weekends around their vacations. Usually flying mid week is the least expensive.

That is going to be a tougher time due to the holiday weekend.

Our family is also going to WDW over the July 4th holiday. We booked our airfare through Spirit out of Detroit back in October. This is the first time we will fly down, so I looked everyday for prices on all airlines as soon as I knew we would fly. Even though we are from Northeast Ohio, I found RT non stop flight out of Detroit for $133. It was better than all the airfares out of Cleveland or Akron. I was afraid if I waited the fare would go up, so I booked right then.
We hadn't planned on leaving until Sunday the 3rd. But found that leaving on Saturday the 2nd was way cheaper, so we decided to leave a day earlier. Good luck in finding a good fare. :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!