Florida Residents Unite! --->Help us plan the next Dismeet!

What works best for FL ressie dismeet? Pick your top dates

• June 5th

• June 6th

• June 12th

• June 13th

• June 19th

• June 20th

• June 24th

• June 25th

• June 26th

• June 27th

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think this is a great idea too as my mom is in another state. Ruthie, I plan on being there @ 10:30 AM. Care to join me? We can meet up with MetroWest and Sha at some point too. I'm good friends with Sha and her mom and know they'd welcome the company as well. :flower3:

I'll send you a PM with my phone number :-)
I'll probably get there around 9:30 or so...I like to go early before it gets too hot and crowded. :rolleyes1

Works for me. We can exchange information later in the week. :thumbsup2

I think this is a great idea too as my mom is in another state. Ruthie, I plan on being there @ 10:30 AM. Care to join me? We can meet up with MetroWest and Sha at some point too. I'm good friends with Sha and her mom and know they'd welcome the company as well. :flower3:

I'll send you a PM with my phone number :-)

Just spoke with Rebecca on the phone, she's running errands so I said I would post this to the boards...anyone who wants to we are meeting on Sunday at 9:30 am at EPCOT right through the turnstiles and go to where you would sit for the Photopass pictures this way no one gets lost PMs can be exchanged for cell numbers I have no problem putting a pic here so you know who I am...(the horse..Maxine won't be there though) :rotfl2: So exciting our 1st Fl meet...theere will be so many more to come :grouphug: Ruthie

TO CLARIFY This Does Not Replace the "official " 1st meet in June...(26 th it looks like) this was a last minute thing all who can come details above

wow. this is great. i am actually going to be there this weekend; DD from jacksonville is meeting me and is treating me to overnight stay for mothers day ... but i am positive that we would not be able to be ANYWHERE at 9:30 am. if you are going to be at epcot all day, maybe we might be able to say hello at some point? thanks for the PM ruthie, and i will PM you my cell # ok? i will be at one park or another both saturday and sunday (yay for me)

margaret

boohooo I am working....:headache:

wow. this is great. i am actually going to be there this weekend; DD from jacksonville is meeting me and is treating me to overnight stay for mothers day ... but i am positive that we would not be able to be ANYWHERE at 9:30 am. if you are going to be at epcot all day, maybe we might be able to say hello at some point? thanks for the PM ruthie, and i will PM you my cell # ok? i will be at one park or another both saturday and sunday (yay for me)

margaret

sending you mine now...that is wonderful for you for Mothers Day :cool1: hope you & your dtr can meet up with us somewhere along the way

ruthie: thanks so much for the PM and your #'s. i dont have enough posts to send you a PM yet (YET) but i will work on that between now and friday. either way, i have your number and i will call you sunday if you dont hear from me before then. i will make it a point to get over to epcot sunday so that we can at the very least say hi. thanks !!!

I am not able to make it there this weekend...are we still talking about meeting in June sometime?

Re-Posting this as there seems to be some confusion........

Just spoke with Rebecca on the phone, she's running errands so I said I would post this to the boards...anyone who wants to we are meeting on Sunday at 9:30 am at EPCOT right through the turnstiles and go to where you would sit for the Photopass pictures this way no one gets lost PMs can be exchanged for cell numbers Ruthie

TO CLARIFY This Does Not Replace the "official " 1st meet in June...(26 th it looks like) this was a last minute thing all who can come details above

Okay ?? :)

ruthie: thanks so much for the PM and your #'s. i dont have enough posts to send you a PM yet (YET) but i will work on that between now and friday. either way, i have your number and i will call you sunday if you dont hear from me before then. i will make it a point to get over to epcot sunday so that we can at the very least say hi. thanks !!!

the magic number is 10 but I think you can responde to a PM that someone sent you... at least you use to be able to. So feel free to make some random postings on any of the threads.

Still voting on the June meet and this weekend is just impromtu, since the urge is there for some and the ability to do it.

You better since you were on the "ground floor" here so to speak :goodvibes

aaahh now feeling much better that maxine will not make the meet.. why did she not renew her AP :p:p:p

aaahh now feeling much better that maxine will not make the meet.. why did she not renew her AP :p:p:p
The price of her feed & hay went up...I'm trying to get her a "role" at WDW to pull the trolley down Main Street so she can earn her keep :cool1:

If not a trolley, there are the horses over for Ft. Wilderness

The price of her feed & hay went up...I'm trying to get her a "role" at WDW to pull the trolley down Main Street so she can earn her keep :cool1:

aaahhh I know what you mean... about earning that keep... hangin' there maxine...:wizard:

Another Floridian checking in and a new one at that! I moved to Clearwater at the end of March. I don't have my AP yet but hoping to get one soon. I'd love to meet up. I'm pretty flexible as I work from home.
Thrilled to have finally moved down here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter