Florida Residents Unite! --->Help us plan the next Dismeet!

What works best for FL ressie dismeet? Pick your top dates

• June 5th

• June 6th

• June 12th

• June 13th

• June 19th

• June 20th

• June 24th

• June 25th

• June 26th

• June 27th

Results are only viewable after voting.
Another Floridian checking in and a new one at that! I moved to Clearwater at the end of March. I don't have my AP yet but hoping to get one soon. I'd love to meet up. I'm pretty flexible as I work from home.
Thrilled to have finally moved down here!

:wizard: Welcome hope you can either meet with us this Sunday or June 26th...got a name ? :lmao: I've seen you around the boards a lot (I remember the scrolling tag which is great advice :goodvibes)

Ruthie

Darn looks like I won't be able to go until our 3rd meet :sad2: oh well. Post lots of pictures everyone!

:wizard: Welcome hope you can either meet with us this Sunday or June 26th...got a name ? :lmao: I've seen you around the boards a lot (I remember the scrolling tag which is great advice :goodvibes)

Ruthie

:rotfl: Yeah, I guess a name would be helpful. I'm Cathy.
Ive been on these boards a long time, usually on the community board but I've been venturing out more lately. ;)

Another Floridian checking in and a new one at that! I moved to Clearwater at the end of March. I don't have my AP yet but hoping to get one soon. I'd love to meet up. I'm pretty flexible as I work from home.
Thrilled to have finally moved down here!

Welcome!!!!!:hippie:

the magic number is 10 but I think you can responde to a PM that someone sent you... at least you use to be able to. So feel free to make some random postings on any of the threads.

Still voting on the June meet and this weekend is just impromtu, since the urge is there for some and the ability to do it.

i have been trying 'respond to' but its still telling me that i need 10 posts :( i will keep trying ... thanks
margaret

hi all!

I was hoping to try for the Tea at the GF on the 17th to meet some of you. That would be so cool - however I won't be heading to the parks until 5/19.

So if you go, have a cup for me!

Hi, I am another marion county resident who loves going to the parks. I'm new to the boards but not to the parks :)

Hi, I am another marion county resident who loves going to the parks. I'm new to the boards but not to the parks :)

Wow... there has to be more here I think then LOL what part of the county? general area works for me.

Just an FYI for those who dont do FB... and someone correct me if I am wrong... but I believe you can still look at the link to see what is happening there without being a member. This is an open group.

So for those posting pictures, make sure others in the photo dont mind before you post them and Tag them. As it may be searchable. I cant block the photos to just the group only like I do with my personal page.

Just a wannabe Florida resident...one of these days, I hope!

Just may want to do what we did. Make a sign with this lyric from a Billy Ray Cyrus song, and then post it somewhere where you will see it often.

"Dreams move on if you wait too long"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter