Florida Residents Unite! --->Help us plan the next Dismeet!

What works best for FL ressie dismeet? Pick your top dates

• June 5th

• June 6th

• June 12th

• June 13th

• June 19th

• June 20th

• June 24th

• June 25th

• June 26th

• June 27th

Results are only viewable after voting.
and for all of us...How about a Game Plan....how about we pick a day in June for a DisBoard FL Residents Unite Meet? Gives us all plenty of time to post a suggestion date and run with it :goodvibes[/QUOTE]

End of June sounds good and a weekend would be better :)

Ask for a poll and ye shall receive. I understand that there are those on this thread (or who would like to be) who do not have an AP. Many of us have been blessed to keep our jobs, but with the 2nd highest unemployment rate in the US, an AP just isn't a priority for even the biggest of mouse-fans. That said, if there is anyone who would like to join in this dismeet but would be unable to do so because of a lack of an AP, I would be open to a meet somewhere on property but outside of the parks.

In order for something like that to happen, non-AP holders must speak up! I want to include you and will make every effort to accommodate you if there is any interest. :)

Read this part after I answered about the weekend...I do not have an AP nor can I afford one but I would be willing to use one day of my 7 day passes to meet for a FL meet and greet! I hope we can come up with a date...it sounds like a lot of fun!

Hello all! This is a great thread...thanks for starting it! I'm Jennifer and I live in Palmetto (about 20 minutes north of Sarasota). I am single and would love to meet some people who love the mouse as much as I do! :tinker:

jennifer, we live so close! i am hoping that you are going to the meet !!

hi group! thanks for making me feel so welcome in this group, and i did vote for the group meet, and am so very much looking forward to meeting all of my fellow florida disney lovers!!!
margaret

Hi neighbors!!!

I live in Clearwater now, but I'm originally from Bradenton/Sarasota (and want to move back!). Hubby and I have no "human" kids, but our animals sure do the part of filling up the family!

Thank you Rebecca for starting this thread!!! So good to see other FL residents here.

I would LOVE to do a meet. I too have no AP :scared: but I do have a TIW card, so outside of the parks would be great. My preferred date would be the 19th, but it seems like everyone is going for the 26th. I'm still not sure I would be able to make it, we're saving up for several vacations this year and I just had a talk w/hubby about prioritizing our spending! :scared1: So even though it would just be a tank of gas and a meal . . .

Even if I don't get to come this time, I sure do want to go sometime!

Hi everyone. I live very close to the parks and I am up for a meet any day the group decides.

June 26th is a Saturday... 27th is Sunday

and this proves why I didn't nominate myself the secretary :rotfl2: thanks for the poll Rebecca I voted for the 6 th or the 26 th I have an AP until 7/9 but yes if non-APs meet we can do something like lunch first....since one income in this house too I would go to EOS (Earl of Sandwich) DTD think they serve breakfast...cheap good, lunch whatever or we could "storm a CiCis or Golden Corral !! :-) )

I voted for the 25th or the 27th. My family reunion is on the 26th so I wouldn't be able to make it. If another date ends up getting picked I think DTD is a great idea. I, too, don't have AP's so can't make it to the parks.

jennifer, we live so close! i am hoping that you are going to the meet !!

Gracie Scarlett -- I am so excited to see someone on here from my neck of the woods! I am planning on going if possible (it seems like a lot of people are also voting for the weekend I am available). I am looking forward to meeting you and everyone on this thread as everyone seems so nice! :tinker:

:scared1: this old crone does not do FB so I have to ask does this whole thread then get sent there ? :confused3 :surfweb: I mean I have nothing to hide but all of a sudden I feel "naked" and that I would hide :lmao:

No this whole thread doesnt go there. Its just another place to link up with Disney fans. Actually its to bring them to here moreso, but also to share things like Disney pictures that you dont have to have a site to link them to amongst other things. No worries if you arent on FB... just cant say you are old... after all, I have sprinkled this and the FB page with pixie dust that prevents that.

I voted for the 25th or the 27th. My family reunion is on the 26th so I wouldn't be able to make it. If another date ends up getting picked I think DTD is a great idea. I, too, don't have AP's so can't make it to the parks.

DTD would be fun... im thinkin maybe we could do two different dates.. so that way the people who cant make it on on the 26th can still be able to do a meet.. and one of those dates could be DTD and the other could be a park.. that sounds like a good idea

just cant say you are old... after all, I have sprinkled this and the FB page with pixie dust that prevents that.

she can really do that.... I have seen it with my own Duck eyes :hug:

No this whole thread doesnt go there. Its just another place to link up with Disney fans. Actually its to bring them to here moreso, but also to share things like Disney pictures that you dont have to have a site to link them to amongst other things. No worries if you arent on FB... just cant say you are old... after all, I have sprinkled this and the FB page with pixie dust that prevents that.

:flower3: thank you for bringing me into the present century
now I understand

DTD would be fun... im thinkin maybe we could do two different dates.. so that way the people who cant make it on on the 26th can still be able to do a meet.. and one of those dates could be DTD and the other could be a park.. that sounds like a good idea

I like both the idea for two different dates/different locations AND doing DTD, especially EoS! That way we can still have the Disney magic for those of us w/o AP's. I have Golden Corale and CiCi's in Clearwater and Tampa, I'd love the Disney setting!!!

I like both the idea for two different dates/different locations AND doing DTD, especially EoS! That way we can still have the Disney magic for those of us w/o AP's. I have Golden Corale and CiCi's in Clearwater and Tampa, I'd love the Disney setting!!!

I really thought it was a good idea too.. I mean, that way everybody can get involved, nobody feels excluded and either way it's going to be a lot of fun for everybody. If you're an AP holder or not, you can still get involved in the magic either way.. or both if you wanted.. BtW.. i love the idea of EoS! EoS rocks:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter