Florida Residents Unite! --->Help us plan the next Dismeet!

What works best for FL ressie dismeet? Pick your top dates

• June 5th

• June 6th

• June 12th

• June 13th

• June 19th

• June 20th

• June 24th

• June 25th

• June 26th

• June 27th

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just may want to do what we did. Make a sign with this lyric from a Billy Ray Cyrus song, and then post it somewhere where you will see it often.

"Dreams move on if you wait too long"

that is a good one... think I may borrow it ;)

Just an FYI for those who dont do FB... and someone correct me if I am wrong... but I believe you can still look at the link to see what is happening there without being a member. This is an open group.

So for those posting pictures, make sure others in the photo dont mind before you post them and Tag them. As it may be searchable. I cant block the photos to just the group only like I do with my personal page.

Sorry about that Sha, I've removed the pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisGal520
Just may want to do what we did. Make a sign with this lyric from a Billy Ray Cyrus song, and then post it somewhere where you will see it often.

"Dreams move on if you wait too long"

that is a good one... think I may borrow it

That and a great real estate agent made it all work!:wizard:

Oh no! I didnt mean mine... at least not that one LOL Just for people to know who may post things there in the future to check with. I wouldve told you if I had a problem with it. :lmao:

Oh no! I didnt mean mine... at least not that one LOL Just for people to know who may post things there in the future to check with. I wouldve told you if I had a problem with it. :lmao:

Ok..Ok.. I need to ask Tony then if it was ok for with him "giggle" need to go to JR then hihihihi:cloud9: Oh wait.. Reb post that pic at JR site not the Florida one ... duh!

Ok..Ok.. I need to ask Tony then if it was ok for with him "giggle" need to go to JR then hihihihi:cloud9: Oh wait.. Reb post that pic at JR site not the Florida one ... duh!

*sigh*

Just an FYI for those who dont do FB... and someone correct me if I am wrong... but I believe you can still look at the link to see what is happening there without being a member. This is an open group.

So for those posting pictures, make sure others in the photo dont mind before you post them and Tag them. As it may be searchable. I cant block the photos to just the group only like I do with my personal page.

:scared1: Maxine (the horse )didn't sign a release :lmao:...thanks for advising though Sha

I feel this has gotten blown out of my intention.... the only reason I say this is that I got chewed out and still being called a liar by someone who NEVER told me that people couldnt post her picture. I just dont want anyone else to have that happen to me.

Just saying is all.... not trying to sound all serious as it appears to sound. Dang typos too LOL

:rolleyes1 Okay I would really like to see pics of the people I am talking to....at least the ones that I will be meeting on Sunday ...if you don't want to post it here okay BUT could you PM it ?? Please ?? and MetroWest, don't know your name .....so far I think it's just me, you, Rebecca, & then meeting Sha & her Mom & possibly Margaret & her DD later in the day...that right ?? :confused3

I feel this has gotten blown out of my intention.... the only reason I say this is that I got chewed out and still being called a liar by someone who NEVER told me that people could post her picture. I just dont want anyone else to have that happen to me.

:scared1: that's terrible......you posted a warning now so I wouldn't worry about it...actually anyone who posts anything can't be silly enough to think its private.....it'll be fine :hug:

:rolleyes1 Okay I would really like to see pics of the people I am talking to....at least the ones that I will be meeting on Sunday ...if you don't want to post it here okay BUT could you PM it ?? Please ?? and MetroWest, don't know your name .....so far I think it's just me, you, Rebecca, & then meeting Sha & her Mom & possibly Margaret & her DD later in the day...that right ?? :confused3

Okay... here is me.... Im in the maroon top

134233146_gXtYv-M.jpg

Okay... here is me.... Im in the maroon top

134233146_gXtYv-M.jpg

:lmao: do I print it out and put the puzzle pieces together ?? :confused3 I am "seeing" different squares with dis-jointed pieces....I think there are people there...hard to tell :rotfl: is this from your cell phone or something ?

:lmao: do I print it out and put the puzzle pieces together ?? :confused3 I am "seeing" different squares with dis-jointed pieces....I think there are people there...hard to tell :rotfl: is this from your cell phone or something ?

no... used my point and shoot at Epcot over at the Engery building. The mirrors on the side distort everything.

Thanks... I am uploading one of mom at the moment. Looking forward to seeing everyone then too.

Done!

859170285_aBrkA-M.jpg

Thanks... I am uploading one of mom at the moment. Looking forward to seeing everyone then too.

Done!

859170285_aBrkA-M.jpg

:woohoo: Hi Shas' Mom.....how cute are you ? :goodvibes Better not wear those ears Sunday I LOVE them I would "borrow :rolleyes1" them....never saw them B-4

Hi! I'm Victoria and I live about 20 minutes from WDW, I have an ap and I'm there about once a week. I'd love to meet up.

Hi! I'm Victoria and I live about 20 minutes from WDW, I have an ap and I'm there about once a week. I'd love to meet up.

Hi Victoria welcome to our thread :woohoo: don't know how much you've read but some of us are meeting Sunday can you come? details a few pages back....

Ruthie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter