FIFA World Cup 2022 thread

World Cup excitement scale: How excited are you for the tournament?

Votes: 26 52.0%

Votes: 2 4.0%

Votes: 1 2.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 2.0%

Votes: 3 6.0%

Votes: 4 8.0%

Votes: 10 20.0%

• Total voters
Spot 32 will be decided tomorrow at 2pm ET between New Zealand and Costa Rica on FS2/Telemundo. Check your local listings. If NZ qualify, it will be the first time all the 5 eyes club countries would be together at the same World Cup. Make history tomorrow NZ. :-)

I'm not especially excited, but I'll pay some attention to it when it happens. I'll be rooting for the US, because I'm from here, and New Zealand if they qualify - because they're ranked 101st, and I love I good underdog story.

🇺🇸 🇳🇿
NZ pre match press conference for tomorrow’s match against Costa Rica.

I'm not especially excited, but I'll pay some attention to it when it happens. I'll be rooting for the US, because I'm from here, and New Zealand if they qualify - because they're ranked 101st, and I love I good underdog story.

🇺🇸 🇳🇿
Oh, I just wanted to let you know, that if you have the NBC app, you can find your Telemundo station that way.

🇺🇸 🇳🇿
Even though NZ lost, Australia is considered an underdog, so you can root for them with the USA if you like.

If you remember that Wales only has a population of around 3 million, the US should, in theory, thrash us. But you won’t because our amazing singing will intimidate your players. 😉
What do you think of Wales’s performance during this international FIFA window?

No, I don't follow it closely. I just like to keep up with the tournament a bit because it's nice to see something people all over the world watch together.
Well, if you feel like rooting for team USA, the Nations League is a mini tournament. You can see my Nations League thread for details if your interested. We are the defending champions of that tournament, just an FYI. 🇺🇸🏟️

I actually enjoy soccer. My kids have played it for over a decade, we've made a couple of trips to watch the USWNT and USMNT. We've seen a couple of Columbus Crew games in person (at the old stadium).

The threads themselves don't bother me. I wish the OP would post more of HIS thoughts on whatever subject (MNT, WC, Canada's team, whatever) instead of just posting twitter posts and youtube videos that other people have put together.
Do you have a score prediction for tonight’s match?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter