Official Disney Cake Chatter - Part V!

Is it possible to get a Duffy cake? My daughter loves her Duffy bear. We are staying at BLT and will eat at multiple Contemporary eateries or one GF lunch.

Has anyone done a cake for Topolino's breakfast, or know if it's possible?
It doesn't matter what time of day/type of meal it is. We had a cake delivered to Topolino before the pandemic, made by the Yacht & Beach Club. You could try calling them directly at 407-934-3431, but they may say they no longer deliver to Riviera, in which case you have to go through the prompts on the general Cake Order Hotline at 407-827-2253.
Is it possible to get a Duffy cake? My daughter loves her Duffy bear. We are staying at BLT and will eat at multiple Contemporary eateries or one GF lunch.
It's always best to speak with the cake team directly about which characters are available, because it changes all the time. The numbers for Contemporary Private Dining and Grand Floridian Private Dining are in Post #2.

It doesn't matter what time of day/type of meal it is. We had a cake delivered to Topolino before the pandemic, made by the Yacht & Beach Club. You could try calling them directly at 407-934-3431, but they may say they no longer deliver to Riviera, in which case you have to go through the prompts on the general Cake Order Hotline at 407-827-2253.

It's always best to speak with the cake team directly about which characters are available, because it changes all the time. The numbers for Contemporary Private Dining and Grand Floridian Private Dining are in Post #2.
thanks! Will try them :)

Looking online you can add a cake to your reservation. Depending on the restaurant you can do a Mickey Mouse celebration cake for $39 or you can do the Amorette's patisserie cake choices. Would you choose the Mickey Mouse celebration cake or do the amorettes signature cake? My family has never had a cake from amorette, In the past pre-covid we did cakes but it wasn't the design of the Mickey Mouse shape. It was a cake where we were able to get our favorite character on the topper and it was with white chocolate. Not sure what bakery they used in the past.

Hey yall! Im finally returning back to Disney! Last time we went was 2016; then a family of 3 and now excited to be going back as a family of 4!

Im hoping to order a cake with any of the Disney dog or cats… might anyone have any pictures of a cake like this? Do you think they’ll object? ☹️

Here’s a print to show you the theme I’m going for. My teen loves animals and I think this would hit right on the nail

Attachments

• IMG_4060.jpeg
    IMG_4060.jpeg
    34.7 KB · Views: 8
Hey yall! Im finally returning back to Disney! Last time we went was 2016; then a family of 3 and now excited to be going back as a family of 4!

Im hoping to order a cake with any of the Disney dog or cats… might anyone have any pictures of a cake like this? Do you think they’ll object? ☹️

Here’s a print to show you the theme I’m going for. My teen loves animals and I think this would hit right on the nail
If you’re ordering from the GF bakery the cake would be at least $50 over the price say at the Contemporary bakery (STK71 dining see my post #3922 page 197 of this thread of our Equestarian cake - they had a picture of our DD with a horse winning first prize on the front of the cake with a piped border to look like a frame for $100+tax+$20 tip) or Daisy Cakes Orlando:

https://craigscakeshop.com/

66811527-C017-421B-B8E5-7F055BBBC97A.jpeg

https://kissesandcaffeine.com/2021/06/09/the-prettiest-little-horse-cake-and-cookies-too/
125466AB-8B73-49CC-A568-4D1C664C1636.jpeg
https://www.daisycakesorlando.com/cakes
A4FE5F19-2B1B-47E1-883A-50A4C4CA0F43.jpeg

Just wanted to update that I was just told by the Private Dining Coordinator from Grand Floridian that they no longer deliver at the restaurants at Hollywood Studios. So bummed, was hoping to get the cake ordered for my teen at one of our reservations

Just wanted to update that I was just told by the Private Dining Coordinator from Grand Floridian that they no longer deliver at the restaurants at Hollywood Studios. So bummed, was hoping to get the cake ordered for my teen at one of our reservations
Do you have a reservation at Ohana? Historically they’ve delivered there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter