Family of 6 in Contemporary room, comfy or no?

I didn't read the replies, so I don't know what others have said, but for us it worked. We, however, had a different group makeup. We were 2 adults and 4 boys age 9,5,2 and 2. For us it worked fine, even with 2 pack n plays in the room. The only difficult things was where to put all of the suitcases, since with 6 people you don't have room to unpack, but we managed to make it work. I personally feel that location is huge in WDW, and will put up with tighter quarters to stay where we want to with a view we want, instead of a larger room elsewhere, such as AOA suites, etc. With 2 teen girls you would just have to make the call on how the bathroom sharing, etc, would work, since you know the girls :-) . Unless you just think it won't work for your particular group, which you don't seem to since you are asking here, I would do it for the location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter